Official Level Design Contest: July/August 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I have my Single Player level done for this contest, My CTF Level almost done and a Match level no done...Well, I have time to make my maps...
Silent_Snipe said:
Ice said:
I actually don't know if I'll be able to enter this one. I'm probably gonna be away from the computer for a while (parental restrictions)...
I'm attempting to get radiant emerald finished seeming i have the layout and just need to do all the FOF's, so yea maybe next time for me.
Ice...If you can come back soon...No...You'll not be able to enter this one...
@Silent:You have long enough time to do that.
EDIT:I'll just not enter the CTF contest.
EDIT2:I have finally finished my match map...Hope i get good scores...

Superusuario said:
Meh, I have my Single Player level done for this contest, My CTF Level almost done and a Match level no done...Well, I have time to make my maps...
Silent_Snipe said:
Ice said:
I actually don't know if I'll be able to enter this one. I'm probably gonna be away from the computer for a while (parental restrictions)...
I'm attempting to get radiant emerald finished seeming i have the layout and just need to do all the FOF's, so yea maybe next time for me.
Ice...If you can come back soon...No...You'll not be able to enter this one...
@Silent:You have long enough time to do that.
Yea but i wanna put alot of effort into this

Back at the computer again, it looks like I'll probably be entering this one if I don't procrastinate...
Screenshots anyone?

Why don't you just enter your level in here, then make a level pack? I almost guarantee you that more people will play your map this way.
Oh, and here's some screenshots of my level, it's the second map I've made:
srb20011.png

srb20005-2.png

Seems like there will be some Egyptian themed levels in this contest...

Well, I might enter "Acid Ruins" or make a map that gives sonic all his sessons and all the levels that sounds good for my level pack in it but only shorter. The name would be "Sonic's World". It will have info blocks such as the cecho scrolled down on the left for the name of the part your in. But it might get a 4.8 for being so big.

Oh but I know a way around Rule 4. I'm not going to say the specific way I have in mind though, but it does involve SRB2 builder and the Ctrl + C.

I plan on entering a CTF map in this contest. Currently, it's called Echo Hall. And who knows, maybe a SP level might show light. It all depends on the spare time I have this holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back