Lost Worlds - VERSION 1.0 IS RELEASED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this topic deserves to be moved to Editing section or a new topic could be posted there.

"Outdated releases" makes me think this place is for abandoned and forgotten projects...

spidra.png

This pesky little robot spider has two parts for his attack. It will start out by firing 4 sticky shots, that will stop you in your tracks if they hit you. Then it will fire 4 bullets at you, and if you got stuck, there is no way of dodging. It is pretty slow, however, so the best course of action is to run past them, like all the other enemies in the game...

Well balanced, clever, perfect and all... What have I say more?

Last edited:
The current version (0.9) is for 1.09.4. It will not work with 2.0.

So, I have a little something for all of you...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bwt2f7
KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS FOR 1.09.4. IT WILL NOT WORK FOR 2.0.

Yes, this is the last version of Lost Worlds I had before 2.0 came out. I've desided to release it. It should be noted that quite a few of these levels are incomplete, and you'll have to use MAP MAP** to see them. To help you guys, here is a map list:

MAPA1 - Sapphire Coast
MAPA2 - Sapphire Coast
MAPA3 - Sapphire Coast
MAPA4 - Desert Sands *
MAPA6 - Desert Sands
MAPA7 - Poisoned Factory
MAPA9 - Poisoned Factory
MAPAA - Aqua Caves
MAPAD - Frozen Hillside *
MAPAG - Jungle Swamp *
MAPAJ - Magma Core *
MAPAK - Magma Core
MAPAM - Magma Core
MAPAN - Death Egg *
MAPAO - Death Egg
MAPB1 - Old Sapphire Coast
MAPB2 - Old Sapphire Coast
MAPB3 - Old Sapphire Coast
The *'s indicate that it can't be cleared

Hope you guys enjoy!

The funny thing is that all these levels are already scrapped. Still nice to see what you had in mind before 2.0 was released though.

EDIT: Could you please remove the gamedata? Since some levels are not completable, I had to use coop to access the rest.

Last edited:
The funny thing is that all these levels are already scrapped. Still nice to see what you had in mind before 2.0 was released though.

EDIT: Could you please remove the gamedata? Since some levels are not completable, I had to use coop to access the rest.

You can use devmode to enable map warping in singleplayer, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back