• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Telos' Typical (Threadbare) Editing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TelosTurntable

How the turns have tel- tab-
One that I can call my own! Finally, ahaha!

IMD03MB.png
djqRKPc.png
PEoXukd.png
NgfXgqL.png
kpg2VdO.png

I feel moderately betrayed, knowing that no one told me those sprites were trash.

xAp1epl.png
< not important enough to warrant a new post, but here's my take on one of InstantSonic's old enemy concepts.

Last edited:
Looking good! I can understand why the side may bother you, it might be her shoe.

Adding on that i would make the overall sprite bigger.

Other than that. It looks like a nice start. Neat sprite work and simplistic IMO. Good work

Looking good! I can understand why the side may bother you, it might be her shoe.

Adding on that i would make the overall sprite bigger.

Other than that. It looks like a nice start. Neat sprite work and simplistic IMO. Good work

Actually it was the face, although now that you point it out the AA on the shoe is triggering me too :^

Also, thanks

It might be just me, but something on her head feels... small. Just a hunch.

The sprite itself is pretty good, other than that. Keep it up.

On A3A7 and A4A6, her dress seems really high up and it makes her look like she does not have an upper body. I also agree with MotorRoach; the head looks just a teensy bit small. Looking good otherwise~!!

Last edited:
For all standing frames you've shown, I'd personally suggest pushing the elbows a little backwards, and maybe the hands a bit forwards. Personally, I find it extremely awkward (to the point of physically hurting) to keep my hands out 90 degrees to the side without my arm moving just a little bit forward or backwards compared to that. And in Sonic Adventure DX, Amy also stands with her elbows a little backwards.

Other than that, besides the head maybe being a little small (which MotorRoach already pointed out), it looks good to me.

I don't know, but something about the eye size feel's strange compared to the other SRB2 characters. Still, this is awesome. If you're making an Amy Rose wad, you should add the hammer attacks to make it more like Amy.

Might just be me, but I feel that the hair on the front of her head looks a bit too dark and thin.

The face also seems a bit small, too.

Looking good so far! I have a small couple of nitpicks with the diagonal frames. Mainly being the shading on her hair/quills. It looks a little odd compared to the others. I also have to agree with Nomekop about the face. Other than that, It's really good!

It might be just me, but something on her head feels... small. Just a hunch.

The sprite itself is pretty good, other than that. Keep it up.

I concour.

Her head is a tad too small. Just a bit bigger might be better, but the sprites are great eitherways.

Um

Haven't gotten to sketching out better Amy frames thanks to my laziness, sorry to disappoint you (You'll forgive me right)?

That aside, I was screwing around with some concepts for the B.A.S.H. (VLTR frames) sprites. I started with a literal vulture type thing? Here's the result of some screwing around
6IZZe94.png

(obviously unfinished)

Last edited:
VLTR is looking pretty good! It looks like an intended badnick that didnt quite make the cut for Srb2.

I have an idea for how it could play. It would act like a red buzzbot but flys quicker and swoops down on the player from above.

:v

VLTR is looking pretty good! It looks like an intended badnick that didnt quite make the cut for Srb2.

I have an idea for how it could play. It would act like a red buzzbot but flys quicker and swoops down on the player from above.

:v

VLTR is actually the Sprite name assigned to that one bird enemy everyone sort of ignores in Arid Canyon

That aside, thanks

Wowers.

It's been a while since I last posted in my editing thread. Uh... here's my progress on Amy? Hohoho
kWXlwpp.png

The A3A7 is a finished modification of an old sprite that Blade made, and the A5 sprite is the beginning of my edits on a similar such creature. The hair tufts are also Blade's handiwork.

I'm so much better at this now.
aMWeETv.png
finished rotation a while ago I guess

Last edited:
Wow, this looks good, they are all nice maybe the eye lashes can be a bit more longer maybe, but they are fine btw.

I just realized what a frick I am
Here's a hella dump of random stuff I've done over the past few months
You might already know about this one because it's in releases, but here's my workspace (includes arrows I was gonna/am going to finish but never did/haven't yet)
blOzDWj.png
other than the acually important thing, here is my Powerful Trashcan (Jetty-Syn Bomber)
rzDvBLD.gif

An omlette (but you can't eat this one for breakfast, sicko)
yy8oeKR.png

A Racoon (that is kawaii (and unfinished(help)))
LpVkKfx.png

I hacked smiles into 2.1 haha xD
Nah, it's just Tails CD with a better A1.
Dj1q57j.gif

And Running animation

That's it? Wow, that's actually pretty disappointing on second thought. I guess I basically did nothing over the summer!

kaQNZin.png

I recently performed the action of increasing the quality of my Amy sprites
which means I have a lot to redo
you've likely already seen this, but here it is again! dohoho~

Here's the same thing but in Amy's prefcolor this time
ckByt2X.png

Last edited:
kaQNZin.png

I recently performed the action of increasing the quality of my Amy sprites
which means I have a lot to redo
you've likely already seen this, but here it is again! dohoho~

That looks incredible! Keep up the great work!

oopsie

I never posted that full amy rosearound, huh?
KnBdBmX.png

Other miscellaneous things I've done
GqGKgco.png

o5LsMiG.png

2XFQ7Aj.png

ZBSVRew.png

I'm sure there's more garbage elswhere, but I'm too lazy to search through my mess of a projects folder to find it for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back