SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm... You know the music of when you go super?
Does someone have a link to it?
Becuase i wanna listen to it while playing other games.

Narutopie said:
Umm... You know the music of when you go super?
Does someone have a link to it?
Becuase i wanna listen to it while playing other games.

The songs name is Supersonic by Bad Religion, one of the best punk bands that is still around.

Draykon said:
Question 1: Been answered 200 times,

I wouldn't be surprised if that was literally true. Can we like, make a FAQ section on the SRB2JTE wiki page and shove it into the first post of this topic so people will stop asking? =P

...Something tells me there's a fad called "all joiners are noobs" going on. :|

People ask because they don't know. Out of innocent lack of knowledge, they don't know STARS has an SRB2JTE page on it that'll help them out. Not only that, the wiki hasn't been updated with the information. The only reason they keep asking is because unless they go through this whole thread, there's no way of knowing the answer without simply asking. I'll be damned if a large majority of the population on this board sees a link right under the download saying "Read this if you have questions" in the first post of the topic and starts thinking, "Hmm, maybe this answers my question? NAW D:"

If they've got a clearly visible source of information, the questions are going to decrease by at least sixty percent. Not putting it in anywhere noticeable is basically expecting everyone to look for a frequently asked question for an hour or two. Either that, or they're saying, "Screw it, there's no hope. :( " Not all of the new joiners are brainless zombies, you know. :?

...Meh, maybe I'm just overreacting though. It just seems like everyone thinks there's no way to decrease ignorance around here. But anyway, I'll go update the wiki.

EDIT: Done.

Me and my frined like to play Two Player Games a lot. Sometimes we play JTE because we like SA-City. But there should be a command that makes the bots follow him (Second player). Sometimes he hurts me when I tell him I didn't ask it. But now I am. I tried ADDBOT2 (skin), but that won't work.

Blue Warrior said:
...Something tells me there's a fad called "all joiners are noobs" going on. :|

People ask because they don't know. Out of innocent lack of knowledge, they don't know STARS has an SRB2JTE page on it that'll help them out. Not only that, the wiki hasn't been updated with the information. The only reason they keep asking is because unless they go through this whole thread, there's no way of knowing the answer without simply asking. I'll be damned if a large majority of the population on this board sees a link right under the download saying "Read this if you have questions" in the first post of the topic and starts thinking, "Hmm, maybe this answers my question? NAW D:"

If they've got a clearly visible source of information, the questions are going to decrease by at least sixty percent. Not putting it in anywhere noticeable is basically expecting everyone to look for a frequently asked question for an hour or two. Either that, or they're saying, "Screw it, there's no hope. :( " Not all of the new joiners are brainless zombies, you know. :?

...Meh, maybe I'm just overreacting though. It just seems like everyone thinks there's no way to decrease ignorance around here. But anyway, I'll go update the wiki.

EDIT: Done.
You should add how to play in openGL mode in there. (You know they'll ask it.)

That's a question regarding SRB2 in general, not just SRB2JTE. However, if people DO constantly ask that question in this thread, then yes, that would be a good idea. Otherwise, I don't really find it needed at the moment.

If by "elitist" you mean some level f superiority, then I can agree, SOMEWHAT. Some people have earned that superiority.

If by "elitist" you mean dislike of stupid questions, then I disagree. A lot of those questions in the FAQ have obvious answers, and basic knowledge is all that would be required to understand them, and dislike of those stupid questions is bound to follow.

Also, it's best NOT to throw around smug statements like that while you're still new.

SRB2 JTE will not exit out of christmas mode, and I cannot do 2player games with it because 1P's screen is always black. :(

HSEW said:
SRB2 JTE will not exit out of christmas mode, and I cannot do 2player games with it because 1P's screen is always black. :(

To disable Christmas mode, you must put in the launcher's command line "holiday 1" or "noholiday." I can't answer your second question.

Speaking of command lines, I've added information on these variables to the wiki, if anyone needs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back