Special Stage Remastered. (special_stage_remastered.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've PLAYED it. What, you seriously think just looking at one screenshot can actually give you a good feel of the level?

BlueZero4 said:
I've PLAYED it. What, you seriously think just looking at one screenshot can actually give you a good feel of the level?

Not all the time, I played this as well. But judging that screenshot, does not look at it's best really if you ask me :?

Okay, how in the world do you get to the top of that freikin building in the second stage as Sonic? I can only get up there as Knuckles/Tails.

Also, I shouldn't have to jump down just to get rings to only later have to climb back up.

tailsmastermind said:
Okay, how in the world do you get to the top of that freikin building in the second stage as Sonic? I can only get up there as Knuckles/Tails.
[http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/5952/srb20086wt1.png
Also, I shouldn't have to jump down just to get rings to only later have to climb back up.

I found out how to get to the top of the building in the second special stage as sonic you just look on the left side of the building for this spring

srb20001tf6mo7.png

on Edge said:
Remove the [img][/img] tags or resize the image, plz.

I fixed the image.

They aren't THAT bad... definitely an uplift from the current ones, but they could use more work. I mean, where's the fun in collecting half-a-thousand rings or more per stage? It just becomes redundant.

Excuse me. But I realy need to know where to download the levels? In the DOWNLOAD folder?
Sorry for being off topic...

Sasa said:
Excuse me. But I realy need to know where to download the levels? In the DOWNLOAD folder?
For Windows you put them in the same folder as SRB2. You do have a windows PC?

jrose05 said:
Sasa said:
I got a windows XP. And how to play them?

jrose05 said:

no, it checks two places, the current directory or in the user's SRB2 directory at c:\Documents and Settings\<username>\srb2 (XP), C:\users\<username>\srb2 (vista), C:\windows\profiles\<username>\srb2 (Win9x) for srb2.cfg file, then uses that path as it's base for savegame files, wad searching (and all it's subdirectories), and for netgame savegame temp file, "$$$.tmp"

sonicfreak94 said:
Doesn't matter what version of windows, wads always go in the same folder as SRB2 itself. Right?
no, that applies for the WAD files that are needed to startup SRB2, for everything else, see above post

What map51 has 496 Rings? You sat and counted them all?

I have a better idea for the water run thing: Make it so you can Spin Dash onto the water. 'cause you can use the water skimming ability.

HMS123311+JTE+Special Stage 4=Catching all the rings!!!!

A character that lightdash+Special Stage 4=Winning all the rings before the timer goes 100 or less!!!!

So...Please...Eliminate the special stage 4 and make it within rings so close to each other to:

-Aboit cheating

And i think you must make the map a little big.That will make an okay map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back