• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lat' does bullshit~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver is still on his way, slowly, because I'm drowning in the amount of stuff I have to do IRL, and also because I do non-Silver stuff when I should be doing Silver stuff.

BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY YEEEAAAAH

Yep, that makes a lot of stuff I need to finish. :^)

Out of everything you've posted so far, I've gotta say one of the things I'm the most hype for is that Persona 3 combat system.

Oh man, that's really cool! Funnily enough, I had been working on something like that recently, complete with multiplayer support! I'm interested to see what you do with this, though. And if it'll have multiplayer support, in any capacity...

I'm honestly wishing for it to be able to support multiplayer with at least 4 players. In fact, perhaps we should try merging what we have to see what good it does?

GOOD NIGHT!

Some test camera scripting with a target selection for attacking. I also added the HP Huds and all with stats. Still no attacking or Personas yet though, I didn't have time to do much.

I'm honestly wishing for it to be able to support multiplayer with at least 4 players. In fact, perhaps we should try merging what we have to see what good it does?

That would be cool. Mine had rudimentary support for more than 4 players that I intended to flesh out into multiple independent parties, and that's mostly there, I'd just have to change some calculations a bit on some things. It also had support for different parties of players attacking each other in match mode, because I thought being able to duke it out against others would be a cool thing to see.

GOOD NIGHT!

Some test camera scripting with a target selection for attacking. I also added the HP Huds and all with stats. Still no attacking or Personas yet though, I didn't have time to do much.

That camera looks really cool. The HUD also looks nice. I look forward to what you add next!

Finally, a co-operative RPG. I've been waiting for something like this to happen.

Oh man, this is cool as all hell! Hmm, the "6" on Sonic's health bar(in the previous gif) blends a little with his white icon. Granted, I did recognise the number straight away(though who's to say it's because I've seen the font enough times), but maybe something could be done about that?

the camera.

This separate object is my slave.

Some MP stuff.

Every player in a fight sees stuff through the same camera, so it may seem awkward sometimes.

...I made these guys so slow that we both got two turns. Oh and they're zombies, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back