Mega Man Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree too. I seriously don't know what to make of this, but it would really make my days and years pay off to see Legends 3.

But one thing bothers me, if there is a MML3 in the works, then how will Trigger get off of Esylium? I know about the ending to Legends 2, but I'm starting to think that it won't be as simple as that.

I agree too. I seriously don't know what to make of this, but it would really make my days and years pay off to see Legends 3.

But one thing bothers me, if there is a MML3 in the works, then how will Trigger get off of Esylium? I know about the ending to Legends 2, but I'm starting to think that it won't be as simple as that.
It's as simple as this. (LINK) XD

If Rayman can survive an unavoidable explosion inside a pirate ship, I guess Volnutt could survive floating in space and falling through the Planet's atmosphere. $10 he falls in the bathroom :P

... yeah you definitely know what I meant if you actually played a Legends game.

The running gag? Oh yes... $20 that's the pre-title cutscene. It's made all the more likely by the fact that Volnutt is a high-rank Reaverbot, and not a human/Carbon

Dang you beat me too it, oh well. First Mario, then Sonic, and now Mega Man. Who's next?

(Actually Donkey Kong, Kirby, and Pit also but yeah, you know what I mean.)

http://www.destructoid.com/pax-10-how-bad-art-mega-man-got-into-mega-man-universe-183224.phtml

To nail two birds in one, to show what originally was an extended trailer and how "Bad Box Art Megaman" got into the game as well.

I really would not say they should have gave us this instead of Megaman 10 since it was accessible to people who have a PS3, 360, or Wii and considering this is a pretty big game that will be released. I wish I could get this but I do not own neither of the two consoles for it...

Nevertheless, I cannot wait to see how this game turns out.

God, that is getting on my nerves.

NoWay.png

Also, I always wanted to play as Constipated Yellow Man, and now is my chance. Hell, maybe Bond Man will appear as a robot master if we're lucky.

And us Legends players, once again, get some of our hope thrown into the spike pit.
Well the only two things that caught my eye is the character creation and obviously the level editor.

But really... why not have just made a MM Powered up 2 from the start, instead of "basing" it on Mega Man 2? IDK it just sounds odd to me
Whatever, it's still going to be enjoyable :3

Last edited:
Is anything good for the Wii?

Also, TrueTenguMan: Inafune has said before that the game has to be profitable. If the only people who buy it are MML fans and it becomes one of those countless Japanese "niche" games that flop everywhere but Japan, he pretty much can't do it. That said, Inafune would love to do MML3 and the designers of the Dead Rising/Lost Planet engine designed it with a lot of Mega Man ideas (particularly Legends) in mind.

I think it's funny how they call the box art one the "Bad box art megaman". But I wish we knew other characters they'll have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back