Inter-Color-Changing Hyper Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I need to know what makes the character flash different colors in mario modes' invincibility effect and I need to make it do that for super/hyper forms.

Draykon said:
So you'd need to replace the SuperSonic sprites with green versions.

Strangest thing. I started doing something like this out of boredom earlier without thinking about this topic.
supac2c8vw0.png

The end result was this:
srb20029qu1.png

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Draykon said:
So you'd need to replace the SuperSonic sprites with green versions.

Strangest thing. I started doing something like this out of boredom earlier without thinking about this topic.
supac2c8vw0.png

I did the same thing too, just a few months ago O_O.

Color scripts lag? I SERIOUSLY don't recall any lag from back when color scripts worked, and from now when they still work, you just cant be moving.

What about make each sprite angle a different colour, it might look silly but it might be worth a try
P.S i have never made a character

What about make each sprite angle a different colour, it might look silly but it might be worth a try
P.S i have never made a character

That wouldn't work. You wouldn't be able to see the colors of the different angles, because you normally can't see more than three to five of them. Also, that wouldn't make them animate in any way.

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
This is what I mean.
hypersonicxo5.gif

Note how sonic is hyper and glowing with the colors of the chaos emeralds.

note the quote
just found thread
see my avvy
------------------
this would SO rule!!!
if it was made i would abandon my religion and worship the wadmaster who made this!

Well, if it's possible, in netgames, only the player who's hyper can see the rapid color changes, everyone else just gets a rainbow coloured version of the character. While this introduces the obvious disadvantage of everyone else not being able to see the changes in colour, it would make netgaming possible.

GCFreak said:
Well, if it's possible, in netgames, only the player who's hyper can see the rapid color changes, everyone else just gets a rainbow coloured version of the character. While this introduces the obvious disadvantage of everyone else not being able to see the changes in colour, it would make netgaming possible.
That's not possible on SOCing.

Shu said:
Then the character's link could say,"By downloading this file I agree not to use it in net games."*shot*
No n00b would take care of that, and most n00b servers would have that SOC. Result? An incredible lag and lots of n00bs saying "OMG IM TEH REAL HYPERSONIC LOLZ COLURFUL" and stuff like that.

This was my idea which Draykon put in Sonic Overdrive. Simply edit every level's header so it can't be used in any multiplayer modes. It doesn't prevent people from using it in netgames but it helps.

I'll Begin said:
This was my idea which Draykon put in Sonic Overdrive. Simply edit every level's header so it can't be used in any multiplayer modes. It doesn't prevent people from using it in netgames but it helps.

"type -force to override" Doesn't help too much to prevent that. xD

Kaysakado said:
But n00bs don't know that, now do they?
This would do a n00b that doesn't know that: They try with map map02. Then they get "MAP02 DOESN'T SUPPORT COOP MODE! WRITE -FORCE TO OVERRIDE" message. Then "omg now i know teh supahsecret of win lolz im h4xx0r". And the world collapsing would be inminent ._.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back