I need help with emblems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

I can't find any emblems at all. Can someone Help me or send me an FAQ?

Wow, none at all? I suggest you look around a little harder... I ran into a few emblems the first time through without even trying.

Knuckles's emblem in Greenflower Zone, Act 1 is pretty easy. It's just up on a high ledge. Do some climbing and exploring.

a441 said:
Wow, none at all? I suggest you look around a little harder... I ran into a few emblems the first time through without even trying.

Knuckles's emblem in Greenflower Zone, Act 1 is pretty easy. It's just up on a high ledge. Do some climbing and exploring.

Same Here I was playing and found at least two accidentally.

I have 11/20 emblems right now. I got all of them just by running around in the game (I think one is from getting Super Sonic). I'm missing all of the Emblems in the Castle Zone, and I'm missing all of Tails' GFHZ emblems. Tails' emblems are a pain, I swear I looked everywhere in GFHZ act 1. Is there some kind of really secret area I'm missing?

LTS said:
Tails' emblems are a pain, I swear I looked everywhere in GFHZ act 1. Is there some kind of really secret area I'm missing?

Bwahahaa.....

Try to find a place that Tails can reach but Knuckles and Sonic cannot - you might not even be able to see it normally, but there is a clue on the floor just below it.

>_> You just have to torture me, don't you. I'll go look for it now.

0_0 It just so happens that Mimiru knew exactly what you were talking about, so I let her find it. It's sick! Whoever put that there is evil!!! I've ran past and over that so many times that I never would have guessed. Well, now that I know this is how emblems are hidden, I'll go look for more. Mimiru also knows a few possible locations after playing so many netgames.

Sick....just plain sick......

If it's any consolation, I hid the emblems without adding any extra areas into the levels. So if the emblem is there, it that secret area was there before as well.

That doesn't help, but Mimiru and I found the rest of the emblems and beat the Nights level. Someone needs to make more Nights levels.....

I'm making one. It's just that between the sigsegvs, the objectplace, and the high demand of decoration that I myself am putting myself through is what discourages me today.

:D Thanks! I have all GFZ1 emblems, but i'm missing tails GFZ2, and tails and knuckles techno hill 1 emblems. I dont have any THZ2 emblems :(

Tails's is at the opening up high, but you have to start at the huge waterfall.

For THZ1, At the big building at the end, try climbing there as knux,
press "Page Up" and you will see where, or look at another topic in this same forum, and Tails's is at the Big waterfall left

THZ2- Sonic's is somewhere at the beginning, left beside the crushers,
you will see some sorta floor, but when you step on it, sonic goes up, there search the emblem

Tails- go at the Big crusher where the Assembly track is, go pass that Big
crusher, then you will see a shade where another assembly track is.
Fly up there and you will get the emblem.

Knux- wait for a elevator when you press the big red button, go at that elevator, than wait for a glass elevator, go where the pat leads then climb right beside the path you were walking, then you will get the emblem!

That's all what you need! :D

Why don't you just find them yourself? They won't hide themselves again if you spoil it for yourself the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back