Super SRB2 Kart Z =NOT EXACTLY CANCELED=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you've been informed already, but you set Black Bliss's nextlevel to 34, which turns out to be Neo Aerial Garden Zone and in most cases, causes the server to crash upon load(unless the host remembers to manually select the next level before then). I assume you were actually trying to set the next level to Cloud Cradle K-E (which is 33)?

Either way, I hope this issue gets fixed soon.

Last edited:
1. what do the stats mean

Speed is speed, no question on that, although it might have an effect on acceleration too, I haven't noticed.

Handling determines how easy it is to turn during a drift. If you want to see a significant difference, try playing as Cream one of the turn intensive levels (Blade's Regal Ruin level) then try playing as Metal Sonic. It also affects how long a mini-turbo will last, I actually lost a race once because of this.

Recovery does a few different things from what I noticed. It determines how much speed you lose when going off road, Cream losing almost no speed, and Metal Sonic coming almost to a complete stop. It also determines how long you will be shrunk when hit with a Lightning bolt, which can really help or hurt you depending on what place your in. Lastly, it determines the amount of time it takes for your character to regain movement when flattened. Again, Cream and Metal Sonic have the largest difference.

Last edited:
Can't believe this nerver been posted. There a problem with the netcode which anyone who host with this gets a high ping on the masterserver. Really high, but in negative numbers. (Etc. -1549953784)But don't cause in-game lag. Also, There been reports that joining those kind of server crashes both client and server. When this issue gonna be fixed, ZarroTsu?

You should also to change the version number. It is sad to find a server that is hosted but it is Super SRB2 Kart Z.

it makes the old Riders obsolete anyway.

How does it do that when it only supports an updated Kart mode? People who want to play Riders, updated NiGHTS, or updated normal Race will have to use the ordinary SRB2Riders.

People who want to play Riders, updated NiGHTS, or updated normal Race will have to use the ordinary SRB2Riders.

...Hang on, was NiGHTS mode actually changed at all for SRB2 Riders, aside from everyone having their own NiGHTS mode sprites? Last I remember, it was pretty much the same as it was in Vanilla SRB2.

...Hang on, was NiGHTS mode actually changed at all for SRB2 Riders, aside from everyone having their own NiGHTS mode sprites? Last I remember, it was pretty much the same as it was in Vanilla SRB2.

Actually, it wasn't changed as far as I know. I was just referring to the updated sprites.

Also, I noticed my autoexec.cfg doesn't load when i'm playing Riders or this. What's the correct file name supposed to be?

Kartexec.cfg

Also
LolLaziness.gif
. Eventually a Senya Kart will exist! (Senku already exists, Sinkoo also already exists just the updated sunglasses and such do not exist yet.) Just gotta be a little less lazy. *coughNitemareKartBeingNitemareHimselfWithoutAKartcough*

Last edited:
NewerPipeFrame.png

I forgot to add bobbing frames for the B range of sprites, but here they are, at the bottom. Also added credit for Iceman404, since some people think I did this myself...

Geez, the new Spedometer looks REALLY ugly. The curve looks awful, and your efforts at extending it across the screen are so blatantly forced, and the two-tone nature of the new hud makes it a complete distraction to the racer. Also, due to first person mode shoving all its icons to the right, you're constantly looking at it instead of the way you're supposed to face. Can you even see what item you're holding?

Ghost Valley 2 looks disgusting now, and Boo Lake hasn't been updated much at all. Neither of these levels look like haunting places they're supposed to be. The level pics themselves are even bad, as Pipe Speedway doesn't show the speedway, Boo Lake doesn't show the lake, and for Chemical Facility, you just flew up and took a picture of the starting area.

For those who are curious, all the patch does is fix 8+ players in netgames. Give it a whirl, it's fun as hell. But beware of lightning, the abundance is frightening...

o69mgw.png

Yup, I've also got into the kart character-making craze!

I just need to finish the hurt frames, fix the side and back-diagonal frames and add some extra touches to it and Tyrone will be available for use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back