SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides, bumps are officially exempt from the rules. It's okay to do it, as long as it's on topic. ;P

Okay, first of all, SRB2 Universe is removed because it is too incomplete to be any fun at all as well as the fact that I am not working on it anymore at the moment. I already know what I want to do with it, it's a matter of finding the time between everything else I have to do, like, say, fixing the ability for you to netgame on SRB2JTE at all?!

Nobody can use the SuperVirus anymore as of 1.69.10, it's been reduced only to two random occurrences which can be avoided. Or made to always happen. Also, that is indeed my picture and my voice. Of me.

Hiiiii Crüsäder!! I hate you~ :D

OpenGL mode is better then Software mode. If it does not work well for you, it's not my fault your video card is older then my great grandma, sorry.

Yes, I know some people are dumbasses and use SRB2JTE.wad with SRB2Win.exe ... I have a number of ways to "fix" it, but either it will be possible to be un-fixed or people will just start using old versions of srb2JTE.wad instead...

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Jason would Never make the supervirus show blinking lights instead of static. Since this would cause photosensitive seizures. (A common one is the Banned pokemon episode called "Electric Soldier Porygon"). That would be a ridiculous idea. No offense. :wink:
Actually, that is where I learned all about making people seizure. :) It's a nice little hobby of mine. Just some red and blue flashing is all you need~... And wasn't that episode named something different? I don't remember "soldier" being anywhere in there...

Jason the Echidna said:
And wasn't that episode named something different? I don't remember "soldier" being anywhere in there...

It was Electric Soldier Porygon. It never aired in the US. But I can send you a LOOPING FLASH ANMATION OF THE BLINKING PART...

Jason the Echidna said:
fixing the ability for you to netgame on SRB2JTE at all?!

Funny, I netgamed a while ago with plenty of people and encountered no errors aside from the rare freak crashes bots always seem to make, netgaming or not.

You could all so rename the file that has the Xmas stuff in it to something .wad and use that. I forgot the name of that file.

Actually, JTE replaced -xmas with -holiday 7.

I thought that was well known, but apparently I'm mistaken. XP

EDIT: Also, I probably don't even need to mention this, but now you don't even have to type it in - because of the season, SRB2JTE automatically does this itself, just like it did with the Halloween theme. ;P

It's that time of year again...yes, its XMAS!

srb20002.png

:mrgreen:

Yup.

Pity about the fact that when supershadow.wad is added,
you die when you thok without homing in on something,
and when coming down from a spring.

2 things i hate now,
Sigsevs and sendspace.

Christmas = Win.
X-mas = Fail.

EDIT: What screen resolution did you take that in anyway? It looks very wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back