What are you going to be when you grow up/currently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autosaver

What job do you want when you grow up? Or if you already have one, say that one.

I want to be a doctor. :)

As long as it pays, I don't really care.

Not that it's any of my business, but that's not really a good philosophy to live by. You wouldn't like to be stuck doing something you hate, would you?

Of course I'd love to make video games, but I'm doubtful that would happen.
Probably a comic book artist. I dunno, I make up a lot of characters I'd like to use sometime in the future.

Social worker/therapist. That sort of role is really important, especially today when you've got a lot of disturbed people everywhere.

I might even get into church ministry. Time will tell!

Hey, it's Digiku! Sweet.

Now as for me, I want to go into videogame music composition. That, or maybe actual video game developing/publishing/something like that.

I want to be... the very best, that no one ever was~

Good luck finding a job in pokemon training.

I want to be an artist, animator, musician, or programmer, preferably in the field of videogames.

Well, technically, I already am an artist and musician, I just don't get paid for my work.

I'm shooting around the field of Computer Engineering.
People might be inclined to agree that most people are switching more toward technology with each passing day and possibly the fact that computers are essential for networking and the like. They might or might not not be in high demand now, though only time can tell.

I'll probably want to combine my two passions - Computer sciences and music - digital recording artist? Disc jockey? Foley artist? Throw any of those at me, and it's good times.

Computer sciences and music

Sort of the same for me, I want to do things with computers (Create concepts for games and then help program them.) and I'm also into Drum and Bass/Electronica (The day I win the lottery is the day I get this awesome thing and start trying to make it..) I'm also trying to learn C++ to start programming things and modding the Source Engine.

Unfortunately, there are some people who seem to be against me learning and modding things in the Computer World that have been making it difficult. -_-

Ideally, I want to be a cartoonist.

Realistically, I'm probably going to work in community planning after I graduate from college. Still, I can pursue cartooning as a hobby.

I'm currently working towards a degree in IT Network Security. Though I kind of wonder what it would be like to go into something like marine biology...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back