• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

GemPlanet Final Version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOO, you know what, ill work on the image on MS paint and then repost it.

Also I doing a zoom tube like on Scrap Brain, Metropolis and Lunch Base zone.

Also I want to program the invisibile roller coaster like on Death Egg zone.

Might as well reply here. Now when I looked at the video all I saw qas pure flatness like most the members here. But im gona cut to the chase.
looks good But can be better if you try.
Uh not so sure if you can do that.

steveb96 said:
Might as well reply here. Now when I looked at the video all I saw qas pure flatness like most the members here. But im gona cut to the chase.
looks good But can be better if you try.
Uh not so sure if you can do that.

I wasn't even trying. all I did was showing what I got done so far. I don't work on one level at a time. I just work on random maps to knock out ideas that comes in my head.

Alrighty guys I fixed and it looks like this

srb20008.png

srb20007.png

No the video can't be done in 1.1 becuase you not even allowed to add wads besides the new srb2 1.1 palette would ruin your wad in gameplay.

This video was done in 1.09.4 and the next one will be done in ShufflarB2.exe but im being cautious becuase there is a 10% chance the game can crash while im recording.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back