the revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-star

now Known as Player 1.1
Due to the popularity of my ringsrevenge.soc, I decided to make more (sorry if I'm pushing it).

Ring's revenge!
Name: ringsrevenge.soc
Details:

Enemies Revenge!
name: enemiesevenge.soc
details:
Enjoy!

Revenge checklist:
_Ring's
_Enemy's
_Scenery's and Animal's
_Eggman's and Bowser's
_Monitor's

Dude you maked a SOC that makes the game impossible! You should not do things like this cause the people will not like it. Next time you release a SOC do something DECENT.

I managed to get to THZ1 before I got a Game Over, but that was only due to a mistake I made. :)

same. and Shails: it's not impossible, it requires dodging skills, and speed.

EDIT: any body try out the ring monitors and red rings?

Hold on... Why haven't you made Mario Coins do anything in this SOC?

I think they should attack you too, to prevent Mario levels from being easy compared to non-Mario levels.

This is the Ultimate Noob repellant. The only bad side of this is that you can't get any rings, and if you drop rings, they turn against you.

you can get rings. For some reason, they fire in short blasts. So you have to be quick and rush and retrieve it.

It's actually not that tough to beat the game with this thing on...

That is of course, if you know the homing ring's weakness. :3

I'm pretty sure I made the automatic rings shoot through walls, not the homing rings though.

something I must say: when shooting in match, use caution. Because the ring will stick to the wall. And will freeze it's position when it hits a player. (Basically, after you throw a ring, run for your life.)

really? I'll have to try, I only tested in Match and Co-op

EDIT:: actually, All I experienced is extreme lag. BUT, I think you can counter a crash by using the
Code:
-mb
parameter in the Command line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back