Super SRB2 Kart Z =NOT EXACTLY CANCELED=

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE PREVIEW ALERT
cyann.png

(YES THERE ARE MORE THAN 32 COLORS AND THEY WORK ONLINE)

Aaaa leaks.
Anyways,32 colors? How that was even possible?

Not just 32, but more than 32. It's not particularly hard to add in new colors in the source code, but in Vanilla SRB2 at least the number of skin colors can't be higher than 32 because then certain other parts of the source code the skin color value is involved in would have to be changed, which I assume ZarroTsu must have sorted beforehand in SRB2 Kart.

The limit before was 31, since "None" is a color that takes up a slot.

The limit now is 63, of which every slot is taken.

gypsyvomit.png

then you'll have to wait until the next release, which will include it.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Wow, 63 colors. Now we're really getting there. As for progress, is a single player mode a priority in this mod?

Guess I can spoil this now:
jbusMXCifHDk1z.png

No more shitty karts.
Oh and I'm editing characters to not look horrible too.

Last edited:
You should fix shadow's coloring to be at the quills, not his fur. Well, let me explain.
When you change colors, it just changes the color of his fur. I just want it to be the quills.

Guess I can spoil this now:
jbusMXCifHDk1z.png

No more shitty karts.
Oh and I'm editing characters to not look horrible too.

Why does Sonic's butt look weird. Yeah, I know but I'm not saying this to be funny or anything but it just looks so weird. It could be the shading on Sonic or the kart seat that Sonic is sitting on or just that color on Sonic that Iceman or who ever is using. Everything else looks good though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back