Post your pics/art here!

Another redesign.. again.
http://nitemareangel247.deviantart.com/art/Another-Redesign-137498195
Another-Redesign-137498195

Water Gun :O
watergun.png

I hope you guys like, I sure do. :]
Note: I would do fb, but I don't have a tablet. And there are no lines in this Drawing, seriously.
Well except the stick. -_-;

Kirby-Bubs.JPG

I based this one off of Kirby Superstar's sprite. I applied Bubs' color and crazy face.

BabyBowser.JPG
BabyBowser2.png

My most "original" work so far. It still is a combination of other images. I use SRB2 baby sonic's eyes, and used the official baby bowser and regular bowser's body.

Last edited:
My second attempt at colouring and editing a picture on a computer.
(And yes, I used a mouse to do this, not a drawing tablet.)

Anyone got any advice or input on this?

Did you do this in mspaint?
I really wish I could post something...oh wait I can I'm just to lazy to.
I might aswell work on something to showoff mah mad skillz.

HOLY CRAP YOU USED A MOUSE! Woah you're good.

Just one bit of imput. Her right arm is noticably longer than her left.

That's it, though. If you did this on MS Paint, I envy you.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Also:

Kleptorama_by_Wombatwarlord777.jpg

Most of my stuff is pretty damned self-glorifying.

Kleptorama_by_Wombatwarlord777.jpg

Most of my stuff is pretty damned self-glorifying.

Gentlemen, we have ourselves a very good cartoon, that though simple is very stylish. Good work, Gregory.

Sup guys, any feed back for this picture?
Lonemancopy.jpg

Hmm.... Well, it's certainly not bad, but more of a decent picture. The MSPaint is pretty well used here, and looks nice. Appealing to the eye with color choice, but not all that great. Plus, the dude is a stick man. That there, I would like to say is draw simplistic characters instead of stick men. Try to at least imitate something like classic cartoons like Mickey Mouse and Felix. Those guys aren't too hard to draw, and that right there tells me that you should take after simplistic characters like them.

idc about that i just made a sig
this is better one
a9b6befce61a.jpg
As said before, this looks really good with the effects, but the character was made with doll maker. Plus, he's a hedgehog. I think I speak for most of the community when I say that we're tired of hedgehog characters with little to no creativity, and that is something I see clearly in the picture. Please stop taking after a Shadow the Hedgehog hair style and make a different character that has a neat idea going for it.

SonicART042.jpg

My answer to fan characters as a whole for their unoriginality. Want to actually make original characters that people will love? Avoid being too restricted to the Sonic formula while still obeying it and keep the character from having spiky hair. If anything, spiky hair plagues the Sonic franchise.

Backdrop of this guy: Rocky the Mole. The humans are building upon his homeland somewhere in Prairie Plains, a region of Cross Countrytown, the Sonic equivalent to Oklahoma or other places as such. To stop human progress is Rocky, the young rebel who wants to continue to thrive with his family under the plains, though the humans wish to advance. With his drill, the young mole digs under human operations as he destroys tech and towers from the root up, as they have built too strong a foundation into his undergroundly home.

Plus, he's a hedgehog. I think I speak for most of the community when I say that we're tired of hedgehog characters with little to no creativity, and that is something I see clearly in the picture. Please stop taking after a Shadow the Hedgehog hair style and make a different character that has a neat idea going for it.
I might be going a little off topic here but is mine any good?
bhhkbk.jpg

No, to be perfectly frank.
Seconded. The moment I looked at it, I was immediately saying, "What? Tails with Knuckles dreads with human hair tacked on, Shadow's shoes and gloves, and camo pants?"

Please rework it. Not only is it unoriginal, but the elements clash with each other.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back