• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

zim.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er... No it isn't. The only thing that looks slightly pillow shaded is his clothes. What do you have against pillow shading anyway? Sometimes it looks very nice. Anyway, great job on the wad so far sonic fan.

After looking at it, it's basically an edited version of SSN's Zim WAD.

Somebody was going to notice sooner or later.

Scizor300 said:
After looking at it, it's basically an edited version of SSN's Zim WAD.

Somebody was going to notice sooner or later.
I had a feeling, and I was gonna say...

BrennenTehAwsumz said:
Er... No it isn't. The only thing that looks slightly pillow shaded is his clothes. What do you have against pillow shading anyway? Sometimes it looks very nice. Anyway, great job on the wad so far sonic fan.

His head is slightly pillowed too.

What do I have against pillow shading? Pillow shading looks awful. It assumes a light source suspended between you and the object, which defies the laws of physics since the light source would have to be invisible. Pillow shading is better than no shading, but it's the worst shading technique there is. Period.

pillow shading looks bad, that's all.

That just a SLIGHTLY edited version of SNN's sprites, but if you are using that as a base and going to make all frames, you're on the right track.

Nice outlining of SSN's ZIM imiges ;P

If you can get it to work, though, then good idea using them. On this whole entire site, those images are the closest thing to Zim there is (heck, it looks like official art, actually!).

Is this one gonna have more than just standing frames like the SSN version? (Walking, Running, Jumping, etc.)

A Zim wad was already made, included in SRB2 1.08. Still works, too bad the colours are messed up because of the pallette.

Though this isn't bad. Shading could use some work.

sorry the wad is cancelled im making another wad so lock this please
EDIT:dont lock im working on it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back