The Best Game you ever played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic CD, Brawl, Adventure 2, SMB, and 64 are horibbly overrated IMO.

Any particular Mario sports games. Save Golf. :/

Baseballl has my fourfavorite Mario people: (in order) King Boo Petey Pirahana, Dixie, Toadette.

Mind you, Mario Golf was the first sports game to come out, and most successful. I have to defend my favorite sport anyway.

*points to the WWF games on sega genesis and NES* WWF (now "E") games are listed on GameFAQs under Sports and the company cals itself Sports Entertainment

Time someone named a big time classic. VECTORMAN! One of the few Sega Megadrive II games that I could pass without having to press down a single time (because slot 1 didn't respond to down on the damn d-pad, no matter what controller)

As for nowadays, DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3. Close second is ShTH, equal 2nd is Burnout Revenge. They both kept me entertained for a while.

The worst? Madagascar. It was way too easy. Sure, I died every now and then, but it was a bit too easy on my part.

As for demos, I agree with Simsmagic. Kinda generic gun names though.

@ nitro: What? IMO ShTH was great.

The Dark Fox said:
Sonic CD, Brawl, Adventure 2, SMB, and 64 are horibbly overrated IMO.

Sonic CD is not better than Sonic 3K, but it is still a terrific game. Its main flaws imho, was that the bosses died too quickly (especially the last one), it could have been smoother changing time periods, and while super peelout was cool, it was still basically a weakened spindash. As for Brawl I don't think its overrated unless you are talking about fanboys screaming that it is the game to end all games... I didn't care for SMB much at all and really only continued to play it on my Gameboy color for the Boo races. I've played SM64DS and it is pretty good for the most part but not the best 3d platformer I've played... Regrettably I have yet to play more than a level of Adventure 2, but I don't think it is held in such high regard to be part of that list.

Shoopacabra, maybe you didn't have to press down to reach the finish but you miss out on some pretty neat maneuvers. I remember double jumping and then shooting beneath me to slow my descent as well as kill any baddies beneath me. I know in the second one it would be necessary to cut through the bustable blocks... for both I'm not so sure about the minigames. (actually, I'm not sure there were any in the second)

Videogame controllers always seemed to go out pretty quickly for my family, I think we went through three or four Genesis controllers and were eventually down to just one. (of course we were playing long after it was dead, and had to blow our brains out onto the cartridges to get games... especially Sonic 3K working) We've gone through probably a dozen PS2 controllers on multiplayer games counting the wireless ones. And I had to send one my Wii remotes back to Nintendo shortly after Christmas because of a wrecked gyroscope or whatever... oh and I had to replace the tiny GC controller I used to use for Brawl with a new one recently.

I hope I'm not going to have to be worrying about replacing controllers anytime soon. It'll be bad enough to get motion-plus for all four Wii remotes.

I mean, Melee is better than Brawl. Brawl is surrounded by items, poor editors and story mode, and a bad list of characters. Many people are mere copies of another. The game is horribly slowed. Items are extremely unfair, making you prefer the older ones.
Sonic CD is slowed, also. Short levels, lack of speed, short bosses, and the time feature is poorly excuted. )(sp)

SMB, however, is fun, but not as fun as people say.

The Dark Fox said:
I mean, Melee is better than Brawl. Brawl is surrounded by items, poor editors and story mode, and a bad list of characters. Many people are mere copies of another. The game is horribly slowed. Items are extremely unfair, making you prefer the older ones.quote]I still prefer Brawl because of the better graphics, adventure mode, levels, and level editor. Plus there's the online play. I do agree that some of the items are unfair. Like, if someones playing as Pit they can get the Brawl Ball anytime they want. But you can always turn the items on or off so there's not too much to complain about.

The Dark Fox said:
I mean, Melee is better than Brawl. Brawl is surrounded by items, poor editors and story mode, and a bad list of characters. Many people are mere copies of another.

Lolwut? The rest of the things you mentioned are worthy of debate, but Brawl has a more varied character roster than Melee. :\

Yes. But not much.

Lucas = Ness

Fox = Falco

Mario = Luigi?

Still, the rooster is unimpressive for taking 7 years to make.

@Slurgy: I think you are just boasting about the editor. It is pretty poor. So is the wiki. Taking out items
It's new levels are not so good.

Spoilers:

The Mario stage, Warioware stage, Pictochat stage, and the Mario Bros stages are probably the only fun levels they're is.

End spoilers

@BW: Some are pretty lame, like <spoilers> Olimar and ROB<spoilers>.

Yes, I know they are good when you master them, but the fact that many people, such as the kirby guys, are pretty weak and overpowered compared to the rest of the cast.

1: NiGHTS into Dreams
2: E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (Seriously, I've beat it many times..)
3: Sonic CD
4. Panzer Dragoon
5: Pitfall!

SSBB, Srb2, and also dbz burst limit. Other Japanese games I got I dont talk about them, and I only 3 of them.

mine hmmmm... have to be super smash bros brawl because mele did not have much charecters and trophies and super smash bros. 1 was for n64 *barfs*
so super smash bros brawl is mine

Well my fav pc game is Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3 (awesome game) uh sonic the hedgehog so far on the 360 and Halo 3, (I think there making a halo 4 cuz i beated legendary and master chief was like headin for this planet or something.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back