vBulletin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't the Sega Official Message Board use VBulletin as well?
Also, Great job on Moving everything to this new Server.

VBulletin? Not even tried a phpBB3? Probably that's because security issues, reliability or any special reason. I wonder because almost all forums I know runs on phpBB3 or SMF.

Nice! We have 4 styles to choose from. I liked Mister Nutty.

Why on earth would I want to use a theme that would remind me of phpBB2? I'm sorry, but I feel that it was an absolute joke. With this forum change we should be using a theme that isn't ugly as sin.

But shouldn't Ocean be the default skin, eg. the skin you see when you log out?

I feel that having Ocean as the default theme would give the wrong impression to new users. But I guess I can't really change that... sigh.

I love this one more than the old one :D

*looks again* This is the same site that Flyff World is on.

Too bad, it's impossible to tell the difference between a hot thread with or without new posts. Otherwise, perfect.

VBulletin? Not even tried a phpBB3? Probably that's because security issues, reliability or any special reason. I wonder because almost all forums I know runs on phpBB3 or SMF.

Nice! We have 4 styles to choose from. I liked Mister Nutty.

phpBB3 has a horrible ACP and all sorts of other issues. Apparently, with vBulletin, we will be able to integrate stuff like using one account for being able to access both the MB and the Wiki, plus other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back