SSNTails is a father!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*facepalm*

Awesome, SSN! There are a few people on the Quark message board (sci-fi fantasy club at BYU, FYI) that have babies of their own, so congrats to you and your wife!

As for what to name the baby, I suggest Abby. That way, Dave Bulmer II can *B^D over her. *shot*

BYU is a baby factory. I'm one of the lucky kids that ended up escaping Utah.

Yeah, making a WAD of someone's child, especially an admin that could ban you forever, would be disrespectful. Hell, I wouldn't want people making a WAD of my child. That's ridiculous. Oh, and congrats on your deliver SSN, btw. Awesome job! =P

Congrats to Amy and AJ!
I hope you two become great parents, and good luck on your first child.

Honestly, I respect AJ's privacy of him keeping his baby Girl's name un-posted. I wouldn't want any (future) kids I might have in the future have their names floating around the Internet before they can even walk.

That being said, I hope She grows into the child you want her to be, AJ/SSN!

Thought my Amy would get there first. Go AJ.

...oh, hi guys, 'sup #'fun? Just browsing from my Wii </topichijack>

Seriously though, that's awesome. Congrats.

Thought my Amy would get there first. Go AJ.

...oh, hi guys, 'sup #'fun? Just browsing from my Wii </topichijack>

Seriously though, that's awesome. Congrats.

ST218, posting...?

What is this I don't even

I hope your baby girl turns out to be more womanly than all those baby teams with their little baby guns I usually face on CTF...

What a Emoction!Became Father!is really good be a father,have a baby and everything more.I wish everything of good to SSNTails in this so many Especial moment of the Life.

*facepalm*

Awesome, SSN! There are a few people on the Quark message board (sci-fi fantasy club at BYU, FYI) that have babies of their own, so congrats to you and your wife!

As for what to name the baby, I suggest Abby. That way, Dave Bulmer II can *B^D over her. *shot*

Oi, here's a good idea. Why don't you let SSNTails name HIS baby ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back