Best Kirby games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarbo the Black Sheep

Furry Composer
Well, the "Games you are embarassed [sic] to love" topic went a bit off-topic; let's continue here!

My two very favorites are the following:

Kirby: Canvas Curse, 8/10
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, 10/10

So, what are yours?

I only ever played one Kirby game, it was a gamecube game I played at a friends house 6-8 years ago. (Do I sound like a broken record yet) I wish I remembered more about it... Just that it was easy, you could float by jumping practically forever, and you could suck up the enemies. Seeing as how that probably describes every single Kirby game in existence I really can't give a name... but I enjoyed it.

He, along with Pikmin, was one of the few characters I was familiar with outside the Mario series in Brawl. (I recognized the LoZ characters but I didn't know who they were, and three out of four pokemon characters were from red and blue series I played to death)

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror- You can play the whole game with four people, that just screams win.

Kirby Air Ride-Dragoon and Hydra = win.

JEV3 said:
I only ever played one Kirby game, it was a gamecube game I played at a friends house 6-8 years ago. (Do I sound like a broken record yet) I wish I remembered more about it... Just that it was easy, you could float by jumping practically forever, and you could suck up the enemies. Seeing as how that probably describes every single Kirby game in existence I really can't give a name... but I enjoyed it.

The fact that it was a GameCube one narrows it down. Otherwise, yes, you've described most of the Kirby games. I thought Kirby: Air Ride (a racing game) was the only GameCube Kirby game. Apparently not.

Kirby Super Star and crystal shards. If Brawl counted I would have put that down. But it's not a Kirby game.

Kirby Superstar
Copying enemies and having friends play as them pwns.
Also, the multiple games in it that you get to play.
Its being remade for the DS, so be sure to get it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back