Who is the best character used for matches?

Who is the best character used for matches?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic is officially the most powerfull in matches. You'd have to be experienced enough to use Tails, and Knuckles seems to always stand in the average zone. Battle against a mouse user, and he becomes even more powerfull than you.

Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles are all extremely powerful. Sonic is the best for land battles, Tails rules the sky, and Knuckles is simply all-around powerful, though they all do rather poorly in water. It really depends on what the place is like. If there's death pits EVERYWHERE, you might want to consider switching to Tails and changing your strategy to flying around sniping people into bottomless pits.

It depends on who you are best at Match with.
I, myself, normally use Knuckles and I'm "good" with him because I'm so used to playing as him.

Jason the Echidna said:
If there's death pits EVERYWHERE, you might want to consider switching to Tails and changing your strategy to flying around sniping people into bottomless pits.
I'll suggest Knuckles instead of Tails in that case. Really. Unless there aren't any walls directly. Which will suck :P

Hovewer, I normally use Sonic. Probably because with him, using Green or Default as color, looks like me :P

Generally, Sonic is considered to be the most POWERFUL. On a flat plain, Sonic is the best character because of his speed. However, the instant vertical stuff is involved, Sonic isn't as good because he's not very versatile. Sonic does one thing and he does it well: Go fast. Tails and Knuckles don't go nearly as fast, however they have other features that give them more options. Tails is better at going vertical than Knuckles, but it comes at a cost of not being as fast as Knuckles is.

While we often complain about the balance, it turns out to be quite well balanced, with no character truly being dominant. If you like going fast, use Sonic. If you like flying and going vertical, use Tails. If you want something in-between, use Knuckles.

But I have heard rumors that Mystics really good. Ive seen his server a few times but I couldnt get in.
Uhh, Mystic can't host. He hasn't tried to host for months now, at least. There's no way you could have seen his servers unless you saw it in a small moment where he was just checking to make sure he couldn't host. And yes, Mystic is quite good at SRB2.

sonic is the best for matches, it is hard to hit because of his speed and speed thok

Mystic and I played a match race on a splitscreen not too long ago. We haven't done a match yet, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back