I cant play online anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biielz

Ingame name is Lolour
i cant play online anymore, when i choose to choose a room it doesn't go, my srb2 stop working
can somebody help, i already tried to reinstall but it didn't work

hqoi3y

Last edited:
Let me guess. You are using the SRB2DD.exe? Yeah they stopped with netplay on srb2dd builds due to it being depreciated

It would help to know which version of SRB2 you are using. Chances are, you may need to check your firewall settings to make sure SRB2 is on the exceptions list for it.

Let me guess. You are using the SRB2DD.exe? Yeah they stopped with netplay on srb2dd builds due to it being depreciated

He says he got to the room selection, so this is clearly not the case. I'm seconding Kaiso's suggestion; a firewall would definitely the most likely source of your problem, assuming the Master Server wasn't down at the time you tried to access it.

I ran into this issue myself, I fixed it manually.

What you have to do is one of the 2 options:

Change your wireless connection setting to DHCP. This is quick and easy, just open Windows Troubleshooter and it'll do it for you, but your prior port forwarding attempts will be removed.

Go into your router settings and reserve an IP address identical to the one you port forwarded, and make sure it's on the same device, using the MAC address as a guide, as you're using the port forward with.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back