Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here from the ZDoom community, only came here yesterday but I'm hoping to learn the workings of SRB2 and perhaps even start a mod or contribute.

My main project right now is a simple 3D game engine, which roughly features Sonic-style gameplay, though it has FPS influences and I'm using original characters.

There is no reason to introduce myself since my name speaks for itself.
I dunno why I came here, I was here quite often...until I've decided to join...
Oh well, nobody's perfect.

Hello I'm Metal Fighter (because Metal Sonic is my favorite character)also known as Inspector Supersonic or Supersonic on Srb2. I am 14 year old teen who loves playing Sonic Games, my favorite being Sonic 3 and Knuckles and also Super Smash Bros Brawl(even though its not actually a sonic game. If you ever wish to battle me here's my friend code:0860-8639-3211. Also i only play on friday's in the afternoon, saturday's, and sunday's in the afternoon). I currently await for the new game Sonic The Hedgehog 4 to come out.

my name is spam90675. i came here to have a reputation i had stripped from me on another forum *cough*naturalmotion*cough* and I love this game.

Hi everyone, the name's wills316 and I've been playing and following the progress of SRB2 since about 2005, but I only just made an account on the forum. I love the game, and the progress is good to see!

I'm WEREHOG. My friends call me a cat. I am making a SRB2 mod and I collect all sorts of Sonic items. I am also the owener of a new website seen in my signature. It also tells you a bit about myself. I'm a WEREHOG.

My name's Virt the Fox, and currently there's a food crumb or something under my "V" key, so it's hard to type "V"s. Anyway, hi, I like drawing, and currently I'm obsessed with Text Games.

Hi, I'm robotrippinnn.(That's not 'robot rippinnn,' it's 'robo trippinnn.') And I'm a girl, just so no one thinks otherwise. I live in the middle of nowhere in California. I love drawing, writing stories, playing SRB2, watching movies, and listening to my iPod Nano. And video games. Mainly Sonic and Mario games. But I do have other games like Wario Ware Touched!, Wii Sports, Brain Age 2, etc. I just started playing SRB2 back in the beginning of January 2010.

Oh, and I love cheesecake.

Hi. My name is KoX3D. You may know me from srb2. I host sometimes. My name is not something you think of. It's just a nickname XD. Like playng video games and sonic fan from the young age.

I actually missed this? Anyway, the name's falcon. I am a brawler and fellow srb2 player.
Wanna know where this name came from? From your a- *Falcon Punched*
I currently have 21 Bakugan, and A LOT OF WADS. Did I forget to mention that I'm one of the lucky ones that has a FULLY BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE 60gb PS3?
Then theres my wii. Let the spirit of the Dragonoid be with you.

I'm Dails! My username came randomly when I was playing an netgame at SRB2.

I've made some cool wads. My best wad is Dails House v2, that haves FoFs. It is much better than the old Dails House, that was made without any fofs.

I love srb2, it's an great game. My favorite thing to do in srb2 is play netgames and make custom levels at Srb2 Doom Builder!

Imma Calebmana my real name is Nonte Mitaru, I am 22.
(name comes from: Caleb from Blood plus Mana of Manacubus a doom monster).
Im a furry (no trolling me).

My favorute games are Mega man, Poke man, and Sonic the hedgehog.

Upside: Acts Cute.
Downside: When i try to make something, I run out of ideas quickly.

Imma Calebmana my real name is Nonte Mitaru, I am 22.
(name comes from: Caleb from Blood plus Mana of Manacubus a doom monster).
Im a furry (no trolling me).

My favorute games are Mega man, Poke man, and Sonic the hedgehog.

Upside: Acts Cute.
Downside: When i try to make something, I run out of ideas quickly.
News flash: Hate to break it to you, but it's spelled "Mancubus". :(
And there's a fair number of furries here already. Hi, I'm one of them.
But welcome to the boards.

Hm. Been a while since I've been here and checked what's up with everything/everyone. guess a reintroduction is in place.. maybe. I'm the forum's deranged musician. I like sonic, I like games, and I like racing and fighting. Sup?

Hello, my name is Nomekop, although I wish I were called Oceania becuase of my N00Bish name. I know PDF, and me and him go back pretty far.
I have been on these forums for a while now, I learned about it I think on the MFZ Act 3 Forums. I have been suspended from here once, But I think I am doing pretty good. If some one of authority sees this, could they please change my name to Oceania? My name came from an old Pokemon RP by the VM on gamefaqs that was on the Pokemon Diamond board. Anyway, thanks for reading this everyone!

I guess this is a good place to start.

Hi, I'm Skittlez. I actually joined about a month ago, but for some reason I didn't decide to start posting till now.
I'm 13 years old and I get all A's; my lowest grade is somewhere around 97%. I live with my parents, a 15-year-old sister, an 11-year-old sister, and my 5-year-old dog who's some sort of terrier mix (in other words she's a mutt).
I play Sonic, Mario, Kirby, and other various games (including Frogger and 2K sports). My game collection is a bit limited because, due to the fact that my dad lost his job, my parents only had enough money to get me a Wii and a few video games. (Don't get the wrong idea, my family is not poor and we aren't even close to losing our house)
I don't know anything about your tech jabber and stuff, so I prefer to post in more simple topics that don't have anything to do with developing and whatnot.

Anyways, hi.

Good to have you on the forum. You seem nice.
You seem very familiar to me. Have we meet before?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back