The devs make me so MAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow pretty half assed guys.
srsly, april fools really sucks this time round
go get me something better

I agree with Ice. This was pretty lame. I mean, last years was kinda funny, but this is just blah. I want my totally awesome prank that devastates the users on this board.

Rawr! Now i act like sonic 1 fanboy! Baaawwww black eyes!!!!

GREEN EYES!? Why!? Why not just go and add Big the cat and Jet, and have the characters talk in the game. *goes and baaawwwss as if it were real which it is not*

Wait....so 2.0.5 is basically an April fools prank? (I might be wrong by a lot here.) If so.......I can't play srb2 anymore.........how could you be such fools? I could even start a rant about this.
Or even make someone else rant about this.

The next thing you know all we'll have is DASH PANELS, DASH PANELS, DASH PANELS!!! It'll be Sonic Robo FLAT 2!!!

That does it, I quit.

Oh the irony.
If only this joke was not a joke... :D
Angry devs are angry.

Haha, stop believing what STJR posts on their official sites with links on April Fools Day. If it weren't April Fools Day, it 'would' be real.
Yeah, I forgot all about April Fool's Day when I read that. ^_^" That was stupid of me.

I agree with Ice. This was pretty lame. I mean, last years was kinda funny, but this is just blah. I want my totally awesome prank that devastates the users on this board.

Eh, I didn't really like last years. (Wasn't last years the one with the Open Your Heart playing and a different mouse picture?)

Wait... If he's going to have green eyes you might as well make him thinner too.

EDIT: What about robotnik? Will he also be changed?

Last edited:
Speaking of which since april fools day is over I can't see how this thread can stay on topic for long. Quite a few people we're fooled/rickrolled etc but now thats come to a sort of stop

Err...yes...(I knew it was until I read JEV3's post.*facepalm* He got me.)

EDIT: Ninja'd again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back