Gusty Golf Zone (mt_gustygolf.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComRante

Gusty Golf Zone is a small, arena like match map. A three hole golf course, it is a rather unique environment. I quickly whipped this together in a night; so don’t expect anything that is a mega-huge-epic-splosion-awesome. “Simple” is a word that describes this map very well. There are three weapon rings that you can use in this level, the auto weapon ring, the scatter weapon ring, and the bomb weapon ring.

Enjoy!

Screenshots:

Download: http://sb.srb2.org/mt_gustygolf.wad

(Thanks sb!)

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, the level is beautiful, and second of all its quite an interesting themed arena map that doesn't try too hard to be clever... something I don't believe I've seen done right since Jazzattack. (some of those were good, some of those were terrible)

I'd love to play this in MP, but its definitely solid and looks like it has quite a bit of potential. Also, quite a creative implementation of the jungle textures... Never would have thought of using them for a fairway!

Wow. That's really, really clever, and the map is gorgeous. I hope to see more great stuff from you!

Was this what you were talking about in IRC when you were asking if someone would be mad if your map only had 3 weapons? Judging from the reviews, it sounds pretty good.

I have to say, this is one interesting match place. As you stated, simple and content to play. Even though I just did a quick run around and won't be able to play for awhile, it was straight-forward and well-made. I hope to see some more levels and packs like this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back