Item/HUD/etc. Sprite replacement wad. (sprite_update_x.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
Please use the SRB2Net Launcher for this wad, otherwise GFX replacements will not load, its an Srb2 bug, not me.

I went and edited a few sprites, made a few changes, and I was thinking of releasing it.
Download Link
Main
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=459204baf84a84d5bf311c69b6a7b749

*More updates, -_-.*
Screenshots

Much better looking HUD, and moved them around a bit.

Get all the emeralds to see this in action.

Yes, there is custom music in this now. Only for the invincible and speed shoes.

*Credits*
Senku

Woah! The first screenshot made me download this! Now if only we could merge Senku's sprite replacement with this...

I'll Begin: Err... What?

-SRB2 Guy

It looks good, but I don't like the giant emeralds. Maybe size them down a little?
Edit: I noticed that adding this caused the chaos emerald tokens to stop flashing and stay at one color. I think it was orangish or something like that.

Just so you'd know, you can't add any HUD wads on the console, or more specifically, when SRB2 already started. All HUD sprites won't appear. That means you also can't add it while on a netgame at the last minute.

omg a nother useless wad it isint even fun for noobs....
(you'd know cause they'd spam or agrivate you with it)

Cmon can ya please make somthing that wont be frowned apon?

I fail to see how the above two posts contribute to this topic. Obviously, this doesn't alter gameplay in any way, but it isn't meant to either; personally, I believe the graphic replacements aren't bad (though I believe the black outlines of the white letters on the HUD should be toned to a dark gray). I'm not sure where the hostility is coming from.

Blade T. vampire said:
This is PHAIL!
it is useless, and no one really cares about the hud. sure the weapons,
But, its still useless. Theres nothing to it...

Then whats the points in making socs. Yeah. Thought so.

Boring Blocky HUD & Friends

Editing the graphics is great, but if they're just minor edits of what's already there, what's the point?

-Final Words

Link updated, CTF stuff has been changed, the HUD has been moved a bit, and also some other stuff.

----------------

Link updated again, End sign has been changed abit and also some other stuff.

------------------
Link updated again, spikes changed abit and also the spike balls have been changed.

Sorry, I didn't like the checkpoints and life icons. However, you did what some people have already done: add awsomeness to the Super Sonic trasformation. The end level signs are good, but the spikeballs are too light... make them more grey and black. Will see if there's any other edits.

Edit: Flags (emeralds) are too thin. See if you can modify that, then please do if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back