scr_srb2mirrored.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you added another wad with srb2 mirrored would that wad also reverse? That would be interesting...

:|

Of course not... Someone has to mirror the maps you want to play mirrored. One wad couldn't mirror all maps, but contain mirrored maps.

Don't yell at me if you already know this,but it won't work cause' it has txt. at the end. I have the soultion! If it doesn't work becasue of the .txt part just quit srb2 (becasue it will say something is using it) then go to the wad and right click it and click "Rename", then when the name goes gray or whatever, go all the way down on the name and remove the .txt part! It will say this something like this, "Are you sure you want to rename this? It will become unuseable." Just click ok or Yes and then turn on srb2 then enter addfile <Insert the soc or wad here> and it should work like it did for me.

(Useless P.S)
This was like the most longest sentece I typed in my whole entire life!!!

sb said:
If you added another wad with srb2 mirrored would that wad also reverse? That would be interesting...

In that sence, maybe someone could do some programming to have the game's screen read in backwards, as a mirror. Then again, that might make alot of people dizzy, having all the game's text backwards.

Now all we need is JTE to take this and put a 10x better version in SRB2JTE like with Soviet Russia Blast 2 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back