• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 riders - addons section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super mystic sonic

The Golden Blur
Looks like we got a SRB2 riders addons section! After seeing how much custom wads are being made, and hearing that those would just be addons, I had to make a addons section for SRB2 riders. It would be wasted time if those wads just got lost in random pages of the SRB2 riders topic.

Now, if you want your character/level/SOC here, put it in a zip and upload it to any random site. Then post the download in this topic. I'll upload the file to my website and put it here on this post. If you want me to give a description of the wad, just post it here in the topic. If you think you have a great upload site thats even better then my upload site, upload the file there and I'll post it as mirror here.

Yellow colored descriptions mean the wad thats being described is younger then a week.

SMS rider-----mirror
Description: After releasing SMS for 1.09.4 I decided to make a SMS rider. The SMS rider is very dynamic, has a lot of animations, and is NOT recolored from the Sonic rider. He has 3 sorts of tricks: Upper swing, auto spinstand, and the tornado jump. The upper swing can be done while flying up from a spring. Turn right and left and you'll swing around. The auto spinstand is done automaticly when falling after hitting a spring. The trick is done automaticly, so concentrate on landing. The tornado jump can act as air brake, or just as trick.

I'll post some off mine when i have the time, when i do have the time, i'll edit this post and put 'em in

This is a great idea SMS :) .

Oh, and can you upload SMS Rider on a different site? It says the site you are using is temporarily frozen. (I know temporary means not permanent, but I want the wad soon.

There's a mirror next to the main server, for incase something like that happens.

There is only 1 wad right now, but I hope to get some more soon. Btw, the SMSrider thats uploaded is new and is updated for SRB2riders 0.8

Nice wad SMS. I like the board frames. THis is gonna incourage me to make one of my own. I quit Dark Mystic as my fan character because he was a recolor. I amtrying to find a new character that is actually original. It has to be an animal not used yet though, which is kind of hard to think of a design for... :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back