• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 texture hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im making a srb2 texture hack and i thought you guys might want to know. I will add some shots as soon as i can the only thing i will say now is that the snowman has been turned into rob the nes robot you know that old pile of junk that played nes games with you.
Anyway i will submit it when im done.

sin killer j said:
the only thing i will say now is that the snowman has been turned into rob the nes robot you know that old pile of junk that played nes games with you.

You now have my full attention.

Dang i want to upload some shots but when i take them with the print screen key they come out strange and you cant tell what anything is. :x :x :x

Ok everyone i finaly got some screen shots up enjoy. :D :D :D

castleeggman1.jpg

hangman.jpg

rob1.jpg

techhill.jpg

zeroringzone.jpg

Lol cool textures :D .
The stickman is funny, and these robots instead of snowmen, and the 25 $, that's also cool :P .

I got you all some more shots note that the water changes colors but only 2 colors are shown here oh and the one on the signpost that is me.

p.s. I put in the blue screen because i thought it would make a good windows joke. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hotdog003 said:
SOMEONE ACTUALLY DOWNLOADED SOMETHING OFF MY WEBSITE!

ETERNAL CELEBRATION!!!!!! YAY!

:eek: What have i done ive created a monster!!! :eek:

Oh and i will give out the file as soon as i find a place to host the file. 8)

Edit:
Love the stadiam and may i ask permission to make a offical pippin the python game using the sprite sheet?
Pip-Happy.gif

Sure, if you actually think it's good enough... It doesn't even REMOTELY look like him. I've got to get around to making a better spritesheet.

Oh. It too, too weird. Aiyaa... those textures no right, yes? They not like you draw, yes? That because Pnames and Texture1 no add. Aiiiiiiyaaaa...

Will be back soon, 'kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back