View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012   #83
SonicX8000
Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge

I delayed with this long enough... only votes & comments this time.

====================
*SINGLE-PLAYER MAPS*
====================

Map: Industrial Valley Zone Act 1
Author: Zipper
Vote: 4/10
Comment: I don't know what to say about this one although during that one part with the purple slime that you go in via a pipe... getting sniped by turrets on thin ledges is not good.

----------

Map: Azure Temple Zone
Author: Mystic & Prime 2.0
Vote: 9/10
Comment: Eh... not as difficult as I thought it would be giving that I only lost like... if I can remember... like 3 to 4 lives? Also that one crystal puzzle... that was evil.

----------

Map: Sonic's Schoolhouse
Author: Boinciel
Vote: 5/10
Comment: I didn't get to play the actual game of this so I kinda don't get this that much... I did watch a video about it though, would that count? Also... Egg Chomper.

----------

Map: Frozen Hillside Zone Act 2
Author: Blade
Vote: 8/10
Comment: For those that have played Act 1 before then you should know what to expect... I think. Anyway... it was enjoyable.

----------

Map: Chemical Facility Zone Act 2
Author: CoatRack
Vote: 7/10
Comment: I don't get why many are annoying by the Green Slime Turrets here... then again I never got hit by one of them. Also... can you please extend the timer for the doors slightly that open when you press this one switch? Sonic players can barely make it in there in time.

----------

Map: Lightless Labyrinth Zone
Author: ShadowHog
Vote: 6/10
Comment: Being that I played the secret level in Earthworm Jim before I knew what to expect in this level. However... as it's been mentioned already... there should of been more water pillars as luring a fire enemy from far away is what ruined the flow. Also... that boss.

Last edited by SonicX8000; 07-17-2012 at 11:55 PM.