What game has the best graphics?

Right now the best graphic game out their is probably Sonic Generations but for 2010 id say that Final Fantasy 13 had the best graphics.

Killzone 3, Kthxbai.

Killzone3.jpg

I prefer something that's stylistic, memorable, and visually appealing.
The art styles in Yoshi's Island and Valkyria Chronicles totally immerse me in the game with their sense of charm, while art styles that don't (the one pictured above, for example) just strike me as being ugly.

I prefer something that's stylistic, memorable, and visually appealing.
The art styles in Yoshi's Island and Valkyria Chronicles totally immerse me in the game with their sense of charm, while art styles that don't (the one pictured above, for example) just strike me as being ugly.
Personally, I agree. Video games with bright colors (Yoshi's Island, Sonic the Hedgehog, etc.) stand out as more visually appealing that games with dull colors (modern war games).

Personally, I agree. Video games with bright colors (Yoshi's Island, Sonic the Hedgehog, etc.) stand out as more visually appealing that games with dull colors (modern war games).

And this is why I liked Uncharted 2's visuals.

Though honestly I think Okami does it for me the most.

Just Cause 2.

It looks highly realistic and offers some of the best visuals I have ever seen in a game. Basically every part of the game looks like an excellent snapshot if you really did live in the islands.

I have to agree with Okami. It might not be the most technically impressive graphical display, but in terms of pure beauty and artistry, nothing I've ever played comes remotely close.

Mystic, have you played the 2008 Prince of Persia? I really enjoyed the atmosphere of it, and I haven't gotten sucked into Okami in the same way.

Sonic Generations?

Erm should i think..?
sonic-generations-009.jpg

or because it doesn't count because it's not released...
god-of-war-3-first-titan-screenshot.jpg

that's what i think...but i agree with mystic, okami had lots of beatiful artworks style and all of that.

Last edited:
Not necesarily because Sonic Generations will be released some months after Unleashed was means that it will have better graphics. I stand by God of War 3 / Killzone 3 as the games with best graphics yet, is not as I played the entire games trough, or tought of buying them, but just having a taste of their demos I saw what the PS3 engine is capable of.

Another bump but for good reason

Wow ten years later and now everyone hates good graphics because that's all recent games have been focusing on and they've been ignoring gameplay making games like battlefront 2 EA edition exist where the sole purpose of the game is to be a slot machine but you gain nothing out of it because the things rigged, well I guess I'll share my opinion on the best looking game.

Many years have passed so there's a lot of options but this question is very easy because of-

images

Like seriously just look at this and tell me you don't think that's some darn good quality
208012.gif

Yeah... You can't

I've been meaning to get Ori for a while now, but it keeps slipping my mind. It's definitely the most gorgeous platformer I've seen in a long time.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back