• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super mystic sonic wad.

would you like SMS in a netgame,and is this a good idea?

• Dude,you GOTTA finish this! This is the best wad EVER!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great wad with some original idea's ^_^

• Pretty nice,and some original idea's here and there.

• Actually,i don't like this at all,and it doesn't have any original idea's

• WTF!? We are now rivals for life!

• Whats the story behind Super Mystic sonic?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuffle said:
That glow is badass, if only SRB2 did that.

Yeah that would be cool, I might be able to make it in my mod. (wich will never happen) But I can't make maps. :oops:

Go and see the picture below!

smschar6xv.png

Yup, the menu pic! What do you say about it? If you say anything about girly, i'll ignore you. Just say something about the shading/form/eyes/etc. Remember that SMS glows!

The damn screens
playp59dv.png
playp4p63cp.png
playc57ri.png

Shiny, eh?

um... try to make the character selection thing, not so, hand drawn, then it'd look good

but this is ok

Well,at least they look a bit better then the first pictures in my topic. by the way, did I ever mention Hyper Mystic Sonic? Well, once i'm done with SMS, i'm going to make him. Here's the first picture of Hyper Mystic sonic!

playw3w75ts.png

playb57cs.png

Okay, whatever.

Just remember that Super mysic sonic needs the 7 chaos emeralds, but the grey emerald is replaced with the ''secret'' emerald.

Hyper mystic sonic requires the same as above, togheter with the master emerald

And fusing with someone very powerfull togheter with being hyper mystic sonic makes......

mystic5nl.png

Yes, this is mystic sonic's ultimate form! No, its not a super form, its a fusion between sonic and M....Hehe, you gotta find out yourself!

Super mystic sonic said:

The brown belly thing in the middle looks like it was a piece of paper taped onto his flat stomach. Make it better! Rawr!

And this time it isn't girly.

But the background choice isn't real great. Do something like applying a color filter to it to make it look less like it was ripped. I hate premade images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back