Tails Doll Enemy - THE ULTIMATE N00B REPELLANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonic260 said:
Then the soc wouldn't be scary and there would be no point of it.
It's not. You only see it in one level. At least let it replace jettysyns. When I play it in a netgame, no one ever see's it. No n00bs get scared. At leaaaaaast let it replace jettysyns! (And those bomb thingies)

Replacing all enemies, or at least Jetty-Syns, with Tails Dolls would make them too obvious to see, would be less frightening, and therefore it would fail badly. Detons are the perfect choice for replacement as they're hardly used unlike other enemies and are usually placed in where you wouldn't expect to find them. And if you do find them... SUPRISE! And only see the Detons/Tails Dolls in one level? I lol'd. Looks like someone's obviously never played any single player level packs that might have them.

Detons are only in THZ2, on a path which is rarely taken.
They are common in Chaos Zone, however, but I don't see it played much.

The Dark Fox said:
Detons are only in THZ2, on a path which is rarely taken.
They are common in Chaos Zone, however, but I don't see it played much.

They are in CEZ 1, right near the end there is a high ledge with four 10 ring boxs. If you touch the thing they are on, the walls open and four detons come out.

I accidently editted the sound on a copy, and all it did was follow me, stops in front of me or behind me! lol! Still exploded if hit with ring or player collision. Later, reeditted, and bam, normal again. Why is the sound seem weird with 16-bit wav files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back