orderpizza

Status
Not open for further replies.
orderpizza is a command added simply for the fun of it, mainly because it has been done for real in Everquest. The thought of people being lazy enough to simply type orderpizza while playing is so hilarious, STjr added it for the lulz.

The orderpizza command is specially built-in coded mechanism used to automatically call your local pizzeria (i.e. Pizza Hut). It auto-detects your preferred topping and drink to go with your pizza, and automatically tells the pizzeria where you live so you can get your delicious pie within 5 mins.

Sadly, I know no pizzeria that delivers all the way to Mobius.

Actually, my good friend Chris Thorndyke has a teleporter that teleports to Mobius, so I could get the SRB2 staff to code it so it orders from Uncle Chuck's Pizza and Chili Dogs, and then send it to Chris's teleportation beam to Mobius.

Remember, ORDERPIZZA automatically recognizes favorite toppings and side dishes. You don't need to ask separately--you'll get your buffalo wings.

Actually, my good friend Chris Thorndyke has a teleporter that teleports to Mobius, so I could get the SRB2 staff to code it so it orders from Uncle Chuck's Pizza and Chili Dogs, and then send it to Chris's teleportation beam to Mobius.

Actuallly, that wouldn't work because the quantum harmony that allows teleportation between earth and Mobius is completely random, and even if it wasn't you would have to hoof it all the way to Angel Island to get your pizza.

No, it's not nonsense, it's a parody of a REAL command in Everquest 2 for people so lazy that they can't get off their MMORPG for one minute to call for pizza.

I thought we were going to remove that command since no one remembers where it came from originally.

I think the nonsense Foxy(Sexy) is talking about it the Chris Thorndike crap.
-_-

No one remembers? Pfft! XD

I thought SRB2 took place on Planet Freedom! *Shot*

(What? There's already enough Sonic OVA references in the game!)

So it's supposed to be a parody, eh? I may be the only one who didn't understand but since it's supposed to be making fun of lazyness, why can't there be something refering to that in the message instead of
"<Player name> has ordered a delicious pizza"? Hmm...

I thought we were going to remove that command since no one remembers where it came from originally.
Well, at least a few people remember where it came from. Having a mate who used to play Everquest was amusing, although, he never did use the command. If just for the gimmick value of the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back