Official Level Design Contest: May/June

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will wait until the next year... except when somebody create another expo :D Sorry, but if you want to do a game for an expo, you need, at least, three months (and for a short game). This is not easy... Of course, when you are not using Game Maker or similar, but still, two days aren't enough...

And don't talk about engines: a lot of fangames have basic and poor engines, but if you see the game whose first beta will be the prize for the avatar contest, you'll be surprised: it's very similar to the Genesis Sonic games... And this take a lot of time, because it isn't easy at all... And isn't finished still... And have a lot of bugs... And I want to say "and" again :P

Now, seriously, do a fangame of Sonic in two days and finish it is REALLY a feat (and you'll make a new Guiness Record).

Oh, I could do that easy...unless you mean a good fangame. That's a different story altogether. Now, see unlike all of you, I actually finished my entry before the contest ended. I mean official ending, not this vacation crap.

If you want to show a fangame in an important expo is because you have a want to show a good (or at least decent) fangame, no?

Ya know, despite knowing full well why it hasn't started yet and when it WILL start, waiting for judging to start up here is taking for-freakin'-ever.

I know.
Unfortunately, none of my maps will be in this contest. I'm sorry, guys. I feel really bad, but work 'n' stuff has just taken it's toll.

Welcome to The Real World. [/matrix]

Didn't you have some levels ready for the last contest, but you didn't enter them? Why don't you enter them in this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back