Freezing Controls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes my controls freeze and I have to keep minimizing SRB2. It's a really annoying bug that makes me want to ragequit SRB2. Even if I press a key sometimes it will act like I'm pressing it until I minimize SRB2. I don't know when this bug first appeared. It just happens with SRB2.

Last edited:
Sometimes, this happens to me.
Occasionally, but not enough to bug me. I think it's an error with either your keyboard or SRB2 freezes and then the control locks.
Try tapping it again.

There is also a problem (not sure if this is SRB2's fault or what), but you can't press more than five keys at once. The fifth key becomes negated, which is important for me when I use both WASD and arrow keys to move.

About the problem you are experiencing, could it be a program that currently runs on your computer that could be causing the problem?

There is also a problem (not sure if this is SRB2's fault or what), but you can't press more than five keys at once. The fifth key becomes negated, which is important for me when I use both WASD and arrow keys to move.

About the problem you are experiencing, could it be a program that currently runs on your computer that could be causing the problem?

Can camstudio cause this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back