CZ64's Characters Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jadennova said:
Vector is just a clone of knuckles at least have him use his bubble gum as a gliding frame.

Nah...maybe as a flight frame. You know, Vector blows the bubble having him fly in the air until the limit is reached. Then it shows the bubble popped.

It'd be better if someone could try and create a SOC so that Vector only glides a short distance before being forced to fall. That way he'd have a similar ability that was in Chaotix.

Also, I find it strange that Espio is in Knuckles Chaotix style
while Vector and Charmy are in Heroes style...
Try making a Heroes style Espio WAD

Ground The Fox said:
New thing for help in Silver progress:

SILVCHAR.png
SILVCHAR2.png

One of these can be the char select pic, I just don't know how it should be:

SILVRUN.png
SILVRUN2.png

Running frames, now I'll be in vacation, I'll be back in 2 weeks
Yay! Thanks, Ground. I'll use the versions that have the blue outline. I'll finish those sprites, too.

Shiruba said:
Will you be making a new tails wad CZ64? Your avatar looks like it...
Not as an SRB2 character. SSNTails forced Tails to use 2 frames for flight, and 4 for tails being tired. The Riders Tails has that backwards, and he just looks completely awesome now.

H Y P E R said:
Also, I find it strange that Espio is in Knuckles Chaotix style
while Vector and Charmy are in Heroes style...
Try making a Heroes style Espio WAD
That would be pointless. It's true that it's the old style mixed with the new style, but I like it like that. The only thing that needs changed are his arm colors. But I'm too busy with the Riders mod to fix that.

One thing that has been bugging me was Espio's skill set...like the slow jump, I think Espio should climb and glide like a ninja should,but keep the speed.

Oh ya and I prefer the heroes look, even though it was a bad game.

Jadennova said:
I think Espio should climb and glide like a ninja should,but keep the speed.

That would make him overpowered. The slow fall is good enough for him.
With the exception of knuckles, I really can't picture a chameleon gliding in mid-air.

miles the togepi said:
Demon Kirby said:
When did Knuckles become a chameleon?

He didn't.
He was mocking TrueTenguMan's post:
TrueTenguMan said:
With the exception of knuckles, I really can't picture a chameleon gliding in mid-air.
If you read what he said literally, it implies that Knuckles is a chameleon.

TornadoTW said:
Is your Silver wad complete yet? He would look perfect with his superform and full speed frames fixed.
If you're not going to do the superframes, Chaos Zero, then is it alright for someone else to do them?

If you read what he said literally, it implies that Knuckles is a chameleon

I ment that since their is an animal, by which I mean an echidna in sonic that can glide when his locks are spread out is kinda enough in my opinion. Then we have a flying fox, rabbit, and now a Chihuahua....(maybe sonic, shadow, and silver if you count the super form)

Im just saying no more flying animals.

Okay, now birds can only walk. *shot*

Character Select looks good, I think Running frames should flash between the two frames.

A-star said:
Okay, now birds can only walk. *shot*

Character Select looks good, I think Running frames should flash between the two frames.
Yea...which Is why they made Jet,Storm, & Wave. It appears that Sonic team likes other unexpected animals to fly, but not birds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back