View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015   #67
Zero_the_artificial
A Weavile Enthusiast

I agree with Mystic on this. Super Forms make you OP if you weren't already in matches. And It really broke the flow of the match. I understand the idea to delete them completly, but I will miss a lot to be Super Tails or Super Knuckles.

My suggestion is to delete the emeralds from Match/CTF only. And leave them for Co-op; that way you don't have to delete the super forms entirely. I know that it sounds quirky and stupid at first, but that way, Super Forms are kept for any character.

So yeah, please delete the Emeralds ONLY in Match/CTF. But please let the other Characters transform in Co-op/Singleplayer. That way, the Super Forms are kept (And some people won't be bitching about they can't play Super Tails/Knuckles anymore.)

But hey, that's my suggestion; my idea that makes sense in my stupid little head.

@ZarroTsu: If there was a mechanic that allows a losing player to be more likely to get the Emeralds, then an experienced player can start to fail and get the emeralds and destroy the other players.

Last edited by Zero_the_artificial; 02-18-2015 at 12:20 PM.