CZ64's Characters Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the bump, but has that new select screen that Ground made been implemented yet? I'm getting kinda tired of the old one. :|

You might as well wait for Riders to be released now. I added a custom floating sprite for him, with an animated meter so it's just like Sonic Next Gen. Besides, everyone here are only asking for a Super Form, but the old Silver is going to get owned by the new Silver in the Riders mod. Just wait until early May. I'm not gonna have classes after this Tuesday, so I can begin to wrap things up.

Metal Sonic, Espio, and Vector are now released for your gaming pleasure. You may now give me and Senku some cookies.

Attachments

• cz64_chrs.zip
    390.6 KB · Views: 673
Last edited:
Yes. However, CZ64 made a mistake since he isn't allowed to do this. I'll be removing the attachment link.

Just some problems I occured by playing with Metal Sonic and looking at the Espio sprite. You said you were using the SA2 sound effect for Metal Sonic, or haven't you got a reply? Also, the Espio still has tan arms, weren't you going to remove those?

Just some problems I occured by playing with Metal Sonic and looking at the Espio sprite. You said you were using the SA2 sound effect for Metal Sonic, or haven't you got a reply? Also, the Espio still has tan arms, weren't you going to remove those?
We never got an email reply from that guy, and I kept getting PMs constantly from people wanting Metal Sonic and Espio back.

It took me awhile to recolor his arms purple again. I'm not going to let a mistake like that happen. Open the wad for yourself and go check.

Did CZ64 say you could port this?
No, but then again, I don't really care for that wad anymore. That's the reason why I told Mystic to add that file in the Addons section, and to give credit to Mikel and me. He most likely owns that wad now.

We never got an email reply from that guy, and I kept getting PMs constantly from people wanting Metal Sonic and Espio back.

It took me awhile to recolor his arms purple again. I'm not going to let a mistake like that happen. Open the wad for yourself and go check.

Oh, okay then. You could email spam him if necessary. Yeah, I saw the arms now, but the picture in the actual topic shows him with tan arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back