UglyKnux - Original SRB2 Knuckles

Rem

Goblin
srb20118.png

The original SRB2 Knuckles is back,
and he has returned with his SpideyKnux powers of being able to continue to glide after exiting his glide!

The differences with UglyKnux and 2.1's Knuckles are:

• Unlike Chuckles, he'd rather flex his muscles,
  • He can jump slightly higher than Knuckles but runs slightly slower,
  • He glides a bit slower,
  • and has SpideyKnux glide powers.

Attachments

• srb20069.gif
    6.6 MB · Views: 13,529
  • UglyKnux.rar
    109.8 KB · Views: 5,087
Last edited:
Now we just need a multithok sonic and the Thokless Slippery X-Treme Sonic and the SRB2 player family will be mostly complete

Let's not forget Old-Ass Knux (Red Tails with Knuckles abilities and also sometimes turns into SRB2 Sonic or X-Treme Sonic).

Now we just need a multithok sonic and the Thokless Slippery X-Treme Sonic and the SRB2 player family will be mostly complete

I already have a private thokless X-Treme Sonic that I probably won't release because they don't like sprite rips :<

Let's not forget Old-Ass Knux (Red Tails with Knuckles abilities and also sometimes turns into SRB2 Sonic or X-Treme Sonic).

Probably won't be accepted because it's quarter sprite rip and the rest is full of sprites that were already in the game.
Although...SRB1 Sonic and the OTHER SRB1 Sonic along with this Knuckles being accepted might mean that the older older old knux may be accepted.

Oh god I loved playing as Old Knux in TheFinalSonicTeam. He was just pure lulzy.

This was just made out of pictures taken of a Knuckles plushie, right? Cause I think I have that one.

If I could make skins easily I'd so make an "Old Sonic" and "Old Tails" using plushes.

I'm pretty sure this is the most beautiful character of all time.

... was it really made out of screenshots of a plush? why

I already have a private thokless X-Treme Sonic that I probably won't release because they don't like sprite rips :<
Aren't the srb1 sonic and xmas sonic "sprite rips" too ? I think that the forum should accept more playable characters that are sprite rips. You still need to add all the sprites, recolor them to srb2's Palette and maybe create custom sprites.

Someone needs to make old tails, with the old flying and orange pixels

Here's a suggestion, 2.0 Knuckles, A.K.A Sonic with Knux' head

Someone could get Chrispy's OLD OLD OLD Knuckles wad from back when 1.09.4 still had the knuckles plushie but with the standing sprite actually being a sprite. That wad had pretty much what we had in 2.0.

It's not a Knucklles Plushie. It's a series of renders of a Knuckles model meant for place holder

Updated UglyKnux to fix a few things:
  • UglyKnux is now able to change colours in Multiplayer,
  • End Sign, Life Monitor and Super Transformations work properly now.

Heh heh, I remember this guy from 1.09.
What surprised me though is the SpideyKnux ability. That ability makes it really stand out from the others!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back