What do you think Dark City will be like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gloom metropolis from blue heaven zone.
First off, it's from Acid Missile. Second, it's called Blue Heaven, not Blue Heaven zone.

I actually think that GMZ might represent the look of DCZ, but not how it plays. The only thing that has really been said about this zone is that it will feature Brak Eggman's missiles.

Like Gloom Metropolis with snow, or what Mystic Posted with snow.

Last edited:
Well, I have high hopes for DCZ. It's a cool concept to begin with, and even the old textures look awesome (if used properly, that is--something that the SRB2 developers have proven time and time again that they can do).

I just hope it's fun to play in SP/Co-op and playable in Tag/H&S.
Of course, gimmicks are a plus.

Last edited:
Those textures are also almost a decade old. We're probably going to make new ones.

If the replacements are anything like the ERZ tetures are, the ones that replaced the old THZ textures, then I'm confidant that those textures will be really good.

Ha, that's actually pretty good spriting considering it came off of that video(did it?), but I think the colors should be changed. Are they going to be changed?

I believe the video served as reference to the model that became the sprites.

Well, it's planned to have DCZ1, DCZ2, then GEZ, so either DCZ2 will be the boss, or there won't be a boss(which is null and void), or they'll put an extra DCZ3 in.

My guess is that Act 2 is gonna be running through that highway, avoiding shots from Brak Eggman.

In my opinion, that sounds more of a boss. Dark City, from my point of view, would probably a city (obviously) at night with highways and tunnels. I think the first act should end from a high building that cannot be climbed or reached by Tails and the second should continue from the top. Maybe Dark City should have a car gimmick or something that involves cars.

Actually, they shouldn't be able to fight Brak Eggman until Act 3, but instead, you should see him blocking your way through in some manners:

In act 1, he will fly sometimes in the city and shoot things at you.
In act 2, you will be chased by him in that highway and shoot things at you again.
In act 3, well... you fight him.

Also I agree, there should be some sort of a car gimmick, like a car that can plane through big pits that Knux and Sonic couldn't get through, or a car with a spring that can go high and reach other roads or even the top of buildings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back