[Open Assets] Taunts Voices for characters (Custom characters too)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda.

Just a recorder...
Taunt Voices for Characters!

First of all, pressing Custom Action 2 makes your character shout various taunts. Each character has a different set of taunts, including Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, as well as some custom characters, Shadow, Silver, Paper Mario, Paper Luigi, Amy, Metal Sonic, Eggman, Espio, Charmy, Vectory, Cream, Big, Blaze, Rouge, Omega. Also other sounds for Jump, Spin and Spindash sounds, hope you gonna like them :]
Well there are now taunts for Ray and Mighty but well, I just could find some from Japanese (SEGASonic The Hedgehog)

Also you better add this wad to be the last wad added, Because I setted a new skating sound for Shadow!
Because If you added this wad firstly then it will show you an error that states not found because Shadow not added, so you better add Shadow.wad first :]

Additionally, Eggman (or any custom boss like Metal Sonic) has his own taunts too. When he kills you,
he will taunt you while listening to your character complaining. Yes you are not the only one who can taunt :P​

Attachments

• TauntVoicesV2.zip
    20.8 MB · Views: 2,345
Last edited:
Paper Mario's taunts clash with his shrinking ability, so everytime I wanna taunt I shrink. That's the only problem I found on this tho. Anyways, good job!

Paper Mario's taunts clash with his shrinking ability, so everytime I wanna taunt I shrink. That's the only problem I found on this tho. Anyways, good job!

Yeah It's a known problem and it's being fixed in the incoming version, If you want the otherwise then jump first and then taunt so you won't get shrink, Also thanks for reporting :]

Alright there is a new version now!
What's news ?

1- Putted Taunts for Amy and Metal Sonic.
2- Metal Sonic (Boss) has now taunts, You may not like his noisely voices, Just send a feedback about it if you wanna remove them.

The next version will be fixes for Paper Mario and many characters will have taunts.

And please do not modify this wad, SirMania, Steven and Edgy the hedgy were given permission to make it a modifiable.
But If you want to then ask me on Discord first. Okay ?

EDIT : Nevermind, I was looking greedy and foolish here. This wad can be editable for anyone if you want to have it.

Last edited:
Ok there's a new version!
What's updated?

1- Putted Taunts for Espio, Charmy, Vectory, Cream, Big, Blaze, Rouge and Omega.
2- Shadow has a new skating sound but you must add Shadow.wad first so Shadow's states will be available and checked by TauntVoices.wad
3- Paper Mario's and Sonic Heroes Characters' Taunt Button is now Toss flag and not Custom Action 2.

I'm having trouble taunting as Paper Mario.

Sorry for the late respond, What problem do you have?

If it is about taunt button then, Paper Mario's taunt button is not Custom Action 2, his taunt button is Toss Flag.

EDIT:
Some for Ray and Mighty from Sonic World
Well yes to be continued there will be taunts for Ray and Mighty soon. It's just so hard to find for them taunts (and I haven't even heard their lines ._.)

Last edited:
So? a new version!
What's up?

Well just putted taunts for Ray and Mighty! (Basically from the SEGASonic The Hedgehog game) Just sounds from 1992 because I couldn't find some good lines but, Soon I will!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back