Suggestions

Additionally, make Egg Rock's music a bit quieter, considering its volume in comparison to the rest of the soundtrack.

BlueZero4 said:
For instance, Sonic and Tails fall into Hydrocity.
You get launched out of CEZ and fly into ACZ, if that counts.

Anyways, since you're removing star posts in Time Attack, you might as well give infinite lives, and while you're at it, can you make a console command to restart Time Attack from the beginning?

2. An extra stage in the end of the story mode if you get all emeralds
3.Rings in mid-air

sorry too much to ask but one of these would be cool =D

Make characters more flexible, give them more animations and in-game actions, and make it easier to create your own custom abilities.

How about skidding if you press (not tap) down on your keypad when you're running forward, and for 2D mode, if you press (again not tap) the direction of your keypad that's reverse of the direction you're running? Then you can stop short just in case you need to. I made (amateur level) sprite edits for it. You don't need to use them, they're just a pose example (they're in 2.0 pallet). :P

2d18sj6.png
aexyrc.png
fn44uc.png
vxktpu.png
11c82vd.png

Also, why not make Knuckles dig underground like he can in the SA games and up? :3

Speaking of Knux, it'd be cool if there was a sound effect for his gliding, like in SA.

-A match or CTF level based off of Arid Canyon because that is the only one without either or.

-The old final boss theme remade for either a level or an extra boss (IF there is one) that is still a epic tune

-An extra zone boss after collecting the emeralds

-Possibly a Toximister like enemy for Red Volcano like the one in S&K probably like a walking time bomb that creeps up on you then explodes when you are near.

I've suggested this before a long way back, but essentially:

Pressing spindash after a spring -> curl up in midair.

Make Laser Blocks have FF_ALLSIDES (I think that was it) by default. It's really annoying when the camera is inside a laser and you have no idea it's even there because you can't see it.

fawfulfan said:
Make characters more flexible, give them more animations and in-game actions, and make it easier to create your own custom abilities.

Characters are pretty much useless. :<

Intead of having one continue on startup, allow continues to be earned along the way.

My idea is to allow the player to collect rings in special stages after they earn the required amount as long as there's still time to do so; if they get all of the rings in the stage, they earn a continue.

In Match/CTF, have the chaos emeralds a person has be displayed over their head so you know who has which emeralds. This would help for teammates to pass their emeralds along to the right person, and in match it's more incentive to shoot someone who you know has them.

My only concern with this is that the emeralds above a player's head might be confused with ones that are actually obtainable. I'm sure there's a way around this to make it less confusing, like maybe using a symbol to display who has the emeralds instead of using the actual emerald sprites. I'll leave it to the devs to come up with something.

Delta said:
In Match/CTF, have the chaos emeralds a person has be displayed over their head so you know who has which emeralds. This would help for teammates to pass their emeralds along to the right person.

This, expect only the team can see what emeralds you have. That way it won't distract the other team to see who has the flag.

Autosaver said:
Make an option to share/throw/drop/steal emeralds.

1 person on your team has 6 emeralds. Another person on your team has one. Now if you had this, maybe a person who has most emeralds turn super. Or the other person can press the throw key to transfer an emerald.
Press the Throw Flag key.

Delta said:
In Match/CTF, have the chaos emeralds a person has be displayed over their head so you know who has which emeralds. This would help for teammates to pass their emeralds along to the right person, and in match it's more incentive to shoot someone who you know has them.

Press "tab."

Hyper Shadic X said:
Delta said:

Press "tab."
You can tell who has the emeralsd, but you can't tell who's who.

Kaysakado said:
Autosaver said:
Make an option to share/throw/drop/steal emeralds.

1 person on your team has 6 emeralds. Another person on your team has one. Now if you had this, maybe a person who has most emeralds turn super. Or the other person can press the throw key to transfer an emerald.
Press the Throw Flag key.

Is that what you really do? O_o

^HSX. he meant like the character In game, not on some stats screen.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back