Name your first game!

Here is my:
First Game Played:
Rayman (PC)
First Game Owned: Tekken 3 (PS1)
So much memories back when I was 3 years old.

The first game I ever played was Ratchet and Clank for the PS2, which is still one of my favorite games today.

Golf on the NES if you count just being a babby hitting buttons at random, but Kirby's Adventure for the NES was the first game I ever played and got decent enough at. First games that were ever purchased for myself specifically would be Pocket Bomberman, Bug's Life, and Pokemon Blue for the Game Boy.

IIRC my first game was Sonic 1 on some bootleg game system. It came with some other genesis games but I remember trying out Sonic first because it was the first game. :p

Probably Sonic 2 at friend place. However first game that I had on my own was Columns that came with Sega Genesis in the first place.

The first video game I ever played, when I was a kid, is Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on Genesis iirc. I loved it so much and would always get stuck on Chemical Plant Zone as a kid, then later on, Mystic Cave Zone or something. I even thought that the final eggman boss of the game was in Metropolis Zone, which sounded cool. I beat it of course, when I was a bit older.

My first video game ever was the Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt combo pack, for the original Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). My brother and I got the NES for Christmas when I was 6 (which the game came with), and it was all downhill from there.

My first I believe was some unknown title on the Apple 2. either that or Load Runner on DOS.

It was either Street fighter alpha 3 or Grand Tursimo 3.

Wasn't interesting in sonic untill i was.... what.. 7 years old?

My First game was Sonic Colours For the Nintendo WII. And I still have the same WII I played it on 10 Years ago. MAN time flies by.

I don't quite remember the first game I ever played, but one of the oldest things I remember playing was a flash tank game that came on CD collection full of flash games for PC.

My First Game Ever...

I think my first game was this transformer's game for the ps2 I never got far in it because all i did was drive around, transform into robot and pick up giant food billboards and take them to a football field only to come back and see that they all despawned and, cause total chaos. ah good time's. also the point that i just started doing whatever i wanted was when i got to play as bumble bee.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back