Status
Not open for further replies.

Lat'

Absolute territory where
Kart Krew™️
I show a bug in SRB2 2.0.6

I can kick myself if I am admin look this for an exemple

Login ****
Password correct you are now server administrator.
Kick FC. Lat'

The game freeze and make return me at the title screen with that lovely text in the screen

YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED. GO AWAY.

But why i can kick mylself?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing a better question would be, why would you kick or ban yourself? I'm not sure why it's in the game, but even so there shouldn't be a reason to kick yourself from your own server.

There shouldn't be a reason to kick yourself from your own server.

He can't kick himself from his own server because it was a glitch from Demo 4 all the way up to 1.09.4, and admins can't ban themselves or other players because admins can only kick, but not ban.

admins can't ban themselves or other players because admins can only kick, but not ban.
Admins can ban players just like hosts can, as long as a kick reason isn't specified (probably a bug).

Admins can ban players just like hosts can, as long as a kick reason isn't specified (probably a bug).

Actually, Greg... He's right. Admins can't ban other players because they'll keep coming back until the host decides to lay a ban on them. So while admins are trying to ban other players, they'll waste their time and energy.

Up until 1.09.4, the host could kick or ban themselves (And so could the admin.) Later on it was made so that the host cannot be kicked or banned, As it would end the netgame. This was originally left in the game so that the hoster could log in from a different computer and end the game that way, ad it wouyld send a message to all the players "The server is shutting down remotely, goodbye!" But, seeming as that sort of feature was abused too much, it was changed so that the host could not be kicked or banned. It could be changed so that the admin cannot accidentally kicked themselves. I'm unsure if this was really intended that admins could kick themselves. All in all, this doesn't really stand much as a "bug", but actually a "feature".

Actually, Greg... He's right. Admins can't ban other players because they'll keep coming back until the host decides to lay a ban on them. So while admins are trying to ban other players, they'll waste their time and energy.

I'm telling you admin bans work just fine if without a ban reason, I've tested that before.

If that's how it's supposed to be (which would be quite stupid, anyway), then okay, but it does work if I try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back