• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Kart Krew™'s exe mods

Do you realize your post-count.

Like... the tag of your post

Last edited:
Wow still working and still no what ever im looking for oh well keep it up

Translation:

Sony said:
Wow, you guys are still working on this, and there's still no "Whatever I'm looking for"?
(I assume he's referring to a demo)
Oh well, keep up the good work.

we're releasing before May 1st.
How did I miss that? In any case, it's good to hear that something is on the way, but, do you mean the full thing, or a demo?

How did I miss that? In any case, it's good to hear that something is on the way, but, do you mean the full thing, or a demo?

The demo. Which may as well BECOME the full thing, considering with our workspeed the full version would take until 2019.

Alright! Join #srb2riders on irc.esper.net, its #KartKrew's devroom. We believe in your statement, show us what you've got.

Sure I will soon! Right now my internet crap, So I'll have to wait till it gets fixed so I can join IRC. I'm really excited tho!

Not sure if is the best moment but I want to know if there's some screenshots, guys.
Sure there's one or two for sharing (I want think that).

i swear to god everytime i check the Mods releases i die a little inside

I really do hope that 2.2 doesn't delay this. Like 2.1 did. Man, this wait feels just as long as Half Life 3.
The only thing I need to know is that the reason you are not posting more frequently is because you are busier working and polishing the demo for this instead of thinking of updating the forum.

We have not posted an update because nothing has happened that warrants an update. Development is in the "polish everything for the demo" phase, which means that any so-called news would consist of exciting things such as "this lua has been ported to hardcode" or "that level you guys never played had some improvements made to it".

2.2 releasing before our demo is very unlikely, but it is equally unlikely that we will make the May 1st date someone posted. In fact, you should ignore any release dates anyone posts in this thread, because we probably won't make them.

I wish I could play this wad but I can't since there's no download. :(

It's still a WIP and I think a demo is coming out real soon. I could be wrong though...

but it is equally unlikely that we will make the May 1st date someone posted. In fact, you should ignore any release dates anyone posts in this thread, because we probably won't make them.

Nevermind, I totally missed this post somehow.

PreciousSoftAfricanaugurbuzzard.gif

We wanted to show off something around here but the hype train waits for no one

decent

Joking aside, we do have some progress made between Life, Sm4sh, and K8rt:

DeliriousSeriousFieldspaniel.gif

We haven't shown much of Mainframe Metropolis because...there wasn't too much to show, being one of the very first levels made, it was mostly bare bones. That's changed now, as you can see with the new enemy-in-progress.
srb20017.png

Weather Factory has seen some slight adjustments based on the feedback from the few testers we've gotten, and our constant replays of the level. It also has 3 enemies that are brand new to SRB2, you may even recognize one or another.
srb20018.png

Frozen Factory hasn't had many gameplay changes from the video a year or so back, but it's gotten a nice visual improvement.

Aside from those three, there are a number of hidden updates we want you to enjoy first hand. There's' plenty to look forward to, don't worry.

No telling when this will all actually be finished, but it's moving toward the ending, at least!

Although SRB2Kart is so yesterday, I have two questions.
1. Similar to SRB2dd & SRB2Win, is there two EXE files for the gameplay style. One being normal and other being the SMK-like style?
2. Is there like a WAD file or whatever to have the old Mario styled items from the recent version?

Our next release of SRB2Kart, whenever THAT happens, will probably play considerably different from any release so far or what you're probably expecting. It's not going to really be as much of a Mario reskin in gameplay anymore, so there's no need for any of that

I just hope that the drifting mechanics remain the same or are at least similar to the Mario Kart games, activated with a button separate from either the Accelerate or Brake buttons.

Because I don't want SRB2Kart to be like Konami Krazy Racers on the GBA, which had no drifting system at all.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back