Official Time Attack Records for 2.0.5+

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently the system we have for the records right now doesn't quite work. Some people post their records only here, and some only on the Wiki (including even Inuyasha, who created this thread). So, how about just closing down one of the two to avoid further confusion?

I think there should have 1st, 2nd and 3rd places for the records.I realy hate to see the TailsMasterMind's name in all of the records in the wiki =P, and one more thing, the same person can't have more than 1 place per level, to avoid this time attack records monster(TMM) to have all the three places in all of the levels XP.

and one more thing, the same person can't have more than 1 place per level, to avoid this time attack records monster(TMM) to have all the three places in all of the levels XP.
If TMM has the best times for every character, he has the best times. Why should we disqualify valid records just because the same person submitted them?

Oh sorry, per level and character. I mean that if he has the 3rd place, and make the best record(1st place), his 3rd record should be disqualified, so the old 1st will pass to 2nd and the old 2nd will pass to 3rd.

Last edited:
I know, but still. We can't just disqualify the records of somebody just because he's so good. The purpose of this is to find the best times possible for each level. Disqualifying otherwise valid records defeats that purpose.

Not realy, he simply already shows that he is the best staying in the 1st place.

This is not about showing you're the best, it's about trying to get the times as low as possible, regardless of who submitted them. It's not some kind of contest.

Oh PHCC, just because I took out your GFZ2 time doesn't mean we need multiple places. =P
And SpiritCrusher, I find both important. I think we should keep both, as this kind of helps keep a check on things as well and keep new updates as a known thing. I dunno though, since people aren't posting here.

I don't hate you TMM. I just want to have a 2nd place, because the maximum that I could do was 17.60 in GFZ1 and 22.88 in GFZ2 =P .Or, I can just wait for another version that modifies something and disqualifies all of the Time Attack records to have another chance XP .

EDIT: Anyway, I think I can beat you (dying on try to beat your GFZ records).But even if I beat you,I won't post my record, I'll make sure that you stopped playing SRB2 ;).

Last edited:
Same here, I think second (maybe third) places would be nice, as I have a record that is only a few milliseconds less then TMM's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkoyXaAHlQM

Sonic:
KBZ1:10:62
KBZ2:10:82
GFZ1:9.02
GFZ2: 22.80
LZ1: 26.60
LZ2: 34.77
IPZ1: 31.05
IPZ2: 27.80
LZ1: 47.91
LZ2: 44.00
AZ: 22.91
GUZ: 17.28
VZ: 27.45
WHZ: 36.68
RMZ: 27.31
HPZ: 19.68

I think I have enough times there. I don't have time to edit the Wiki tonight. It will be done tomorrow however.

God!, for one moment, I thought that TMM made the Green Flower Zone 1 in 9.02 seconds. =/

IIRC, back in 2.0 to 2.0.4 Celebi and someone else who I'm forgetting had dual ownership on the ERZ3 Tails times. So I think that's okay. I can try edit it accordingly tonight when I get my new times uploaded. (Yay Wii posting before school!)

Edit: I also was scared when I saw Great Forest times. I thought Green Flower Zone at first as well.

@ Red X ~ the place currently belongs to Gregory House. His GFZ1 time is just intense. The best I've gotten is 11.02.

Oh, sorry, it was just a joke. =P TMM, I need to show you that I'm a legitimate knux player, I never give up, and at least one record need to be mine. And here it is:

Knux in GFZ2 in 22.62

Excuse me while I'm going to edit the Wiki page.

I had a lot of work to make the GFZ2 in 22.71(and just to make a joke). =/

EDIT: Well... after this joke, I'm taking back my last original record:

Knux in GFZ1 in 17.48

Tip: As Inuyasha said, this works the same with me. But I'll give my damnedest of my damnedest to protect these two records.

Last edited:
Do you happen to still have it? It'd be interesting enough to see. Oh, and posting the times I got while everything was 'splody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnyFPbFFDLk

SRB1 Times:
KBZ1: 10.08
EZ1: 47.31
EZ2: 33.51
SLZ1: 32.34
SLZ2: 59.22
MMZ1: 50.37
MMZ2: 33.51
RZ1: 52.48
RZ2: 58.97
RBZ1: 1:26.71
RBZ2: 1:21.97
RSZ1: 58.97
RSZ2: 50.31

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptq-F-TXr9k

Tails Times:
GFZ2: 21.85
THZ2: 37.42
THZ3: 19.85

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd7yprpZAH8

Knuckles:
GFZ2: 22.22

Sonic:
KBZ2: 10.25
GFoZ1: 8.74
GFoZ2: 20.62
AZ: 21.00
GUZ: 16.28
WHZ: 35.34
RMZ: 23.77
HPZ: 18.77

Edit:

Just edited the Wiki. If anyone would like to make sure I didn't make any mistakes, I'd appreciate it. I looked it over so I don't think I did, but it never hurts to check.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back