What was the greatest time in your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One time, during 5th grade, I got to go on a field trip to a warship called: The U.S.S. Lake Champlain. Me and my class got to go inside the ship and look around. We got to see the ship's crew use weapons, we got to eat lunch in their cafeteria, we got to go into their gift shop, and we got to pick up bullets that were already used and take them home. It was so fun. The field trip started from 1:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. It was the best day of my life.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
That one time.
This.

Seriously. I don't actually know. I know there was a greatest time, but I can't decide. Off the top of my head I think of epic materialistic experiences like "When I saw Harry Potter And The Order of The Phoenix in IMAX 3D for my birthday".

Then again, I 'spose that was a pretty awesome day.

Even though it didn't feel like the greatest time in my life. It was when I won GRAND PRIZE WINNER for a megaman contest and got an early copy of megaman aniversary collection and an early pack of the megaman tradeing cards. It wasn't so much that the prize I won, but that I won the prize. I was like 5 or 6 when this happend.

Well, this keeps going but, I made a comic series called: "The Life of Speedy Lizzard". I remembered there was an IMS 8th grade contest, i entered it in, and guess what, its in the ims 8th grade newspaper.

The best time of my life was when I was 9 or 10 years old.
My best friend jake would come over to my house in the morning, and we would fight all day. from dawn till dusk.
It was over the corse of a summer or 2, we both liked DBZ back then, so fighting was really fun, especially when we could fight and train all day.
That time now is just but a meer memory. Getting to hang out with my best friend all day.
But people change, and parents move, and the fun was lost in time.

The best day of my life is getting onto my college course. The course I worked my ass off in school to get it. It was really worth it :P

As a baby, I don't think they would know anything besides breathing and seeing shadows.

My greatest moment in life was getting a highly anticipated video game.

Unfortunately, they don't last too long.

Woodstock said:
The best time of my life was when I was 9 or 10 years old.
My best friend jake would come over to my house in the morning, and we would fight all day. from dawn till dusk.
It was over the corse of a summer or 2, we both liked DBZ back then, so fighting was really fun, especially when we could fight and train all day.
That time now is just but a meer memory. Getting to hang out with my best friend all day.
But people change, and parents move, and the fun was lost in time.

Ftw.

What can be better than spending time with your best friends. I do it everyday but it's not the same since you have done everything that you can do to have fun. This was 3-4 years back. I'm 13 now so life is pretty much boring.

Oh, yeah. At the start of this year I went to stay over at my best friend's place for a week. I hadn't seen him in a year because he moved to Queensland. It was awesome to see him, even though all we did was play video games. I love that bloke like a brother.

Earuto said:
Ftw.

What can be better than spending time with your best friends. I do it everyday but it's not the same since you have done everything that you can do to have fun. This was 3-4 years back. I'm 13 now so life is pretty much boring.

Yes, I can see how it would get boring after a while, especially if you have done everything you can think of.
Thats the best part of training all day, to see who is best, stronger, faster, smarter. it was the competition that fuled the fight.
My friend was older than I was, so he had an advantage when it came to speed and strength, But I had the ambition and the will to fight on even with lower odds.
I would bet that if we still knew each other we would still be doing the same exact thing. even after 8 years...Well that is if he stayed true to our unspoken code.

When I got Halo 3 legendary edition on Christmas. I already had the game so the only I was really happy for was the helmet and the bonus discs. And now the trophy is in my room.

I don't think my brother (Game freak) Jacob would like that. He likes the helmet it's just to big for his room so I get it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back