Post your pics/art here!

Episode_Location.jpg

This is Mr.Paper, he will teach you how to do origami. Any criticism would be very appreciated.
10622807_1541374612749287_2598004571313290850_n.jpg

Last edited:
Another picture of a piano (electric piano)...I don't think this will come as a surprise to anyone. Woke up early one morning and the light looked really neat reflecting off the keys. I might try and get rid of the grain later...

music_in_the_early_morning_by_uitimate-d7vxeqc.jpg

CobaltBW, I think I do prefer r3, though some of the changes seem to only make it "different" and not necessarily "better" or "worse" (to my ears). It certainly has a more interesting ending. Some of the quick note changes near the end sound kinda funny. The one just after 3:43 is the weirdest- it feels totally out of place to me, a startling sound in a very mellow track. The very end is rather weak. I think the final note should have more power to it, and I would feel better about it if the chords resolved into the root chord.

Some of the existing changes to the melody were done to make it easier to follow and have a more easily understandable pattern to it, and I also wanted to try and make the chord progression a little less awkward. The instruments themselves also have a lot of subtle changes, I tried to layer them to give them more depth, but also adjust the volumes/dynamics so that no one thing is overpowering, which I think was a big problem in my last iteration. I pretty much came up with the second half variation just yesterday, I'll see what I can do to improve it. Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
I have a new art design style that I like to call "Mini Bits".
It's where I take a small space, and I fit something in it.

Like me for example:
maximus_universal_by_maximus_universal-d7w8z0z.png

New Mini Bit's Thing:
metal_sonic_by_maximus_universal-d7wbk48.png

I Know that I did something wrong with the eyes, and I couldn't figure out how to fix it.
So don't point that out.

Edit: Dang, forgot the shading on the mountains.

Last edited:
@TerraFromTeenTitans:

I never understood why people like Sonic.EXE, but if it is a discussion on the picture itself, pretty good model edit. Only thing I would change; Maybe the shiny-ness of the model on the right? Also the mouths look odd, how on the right it is on the right, and how the left it's in the middle (now that I read it outloud, sounds odd, hope you understand what I mean :P)

Also, I posted this on DA an hour ago, but the pose of the model is just addicting, and, well, you get the rest...

klonoa___guntz_3d_model_update__by_ordomandalore-d7xfps8.png

Page on DA: http://ordomandalore.deviantart.com/art/Klonoa-Guntz-3D-Model-Update-479423816?q=gallery%3AOrdoMandalore&qo=0

Last edited:
pretty good model edit. Only thing I would change; Maybe the shiny-ness of the model on the right? Also the mouths look odd, how on the right it is on the right, and how the left it's in the middle.

I was going to put Sonic's mouth in the middle but it looked a bit strange. Also, it's not my model edit. Both models come from the Gmod workshop.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back